The Photographer ~ Aaron Rodgers for Serenity {unchainedmelodys}

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
I'll let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

~The Beatles

~~~~~

I sprint down the empty atrium, trying to reach Lambeau field before I was late. The Green Bay Packers were playing the San Francisco 49ers at home today, and my company wanted me to take some pictures of the players practicing and the coaches before the game started.

They also gave me a free front row ticket to watch the game.

Hell yeah I'm doing this.

By the time I make it down there, my Aaron Rodgers jersey is soaked in sweat. I sigh in exasperation, and look around, trying to find Coach McCarthy. Spotting him, I jog over to him, where he's talking to Clay Matthews.

"And then I want you to-"

He gets cut off when he realizes that Clay isn't paying attention to him anymore.

"Matthews, you need to-"

"Uh, coach, I think someone else needs instructions other than me. Look behind you."

Coach McCarthy turns around, and he smiles when he realizes who it is. He holds out a hand, and I gladly shake it.

"Serenity! I was wondering when you'd get here! You can take pictures of anyone you'd like, but make sure you do it before the stadium gets too packed." I nod, and start to turn away, when I remember something.

"Hey coach, can I get a picture of you?"

At those words, he immediately turns around, already breaking into a wide grin. I smile a little at his silliness, and snap the picture. Clay looks at this whole scene in amusement.

As I walk away, Clay calls out to me.

"When can I get my picture?"

"Later today, Clay Matthews!"

~~~~~

I snap picture after picture, smiling at the ones I like and cringing at the ones I don't.

I get a picture of Aaron Rodgers throwing a pass to Davante Adams. I look at the picture I took.

Aaron Rodgers.

God damn I love that name.

I must've been staring at it a little too long.

"Like what you see?"

I jump a little, startled by the sudden sound. I turn around, and my jaw drops.

Aaron Rodgers.

I mentally face palm.

"Umm...I...uh...-"

He chuckles a little. I blush.

"I guess you're a fan?" He gestures to my Rodgers jersey. I nod, an even bigger blush creeping into my face.

He nods, smiling. "What brings you to good ol' Lambeau?"

I finally regain my senses.

"My company wants me to photograph you guys before the game. My boss is a die hard Packers fan."

He laughs again, and I mentally squeal at the husky sound of it. He puts out a hand.

"Aaron Rodgers. But I'm sure you already know that."

I take his hand in mine, and I mentally fan girl again.

I just touched Aaron Rodgers' hand.

"Serenity."

"That's a gorgeous name."

I blush (yet again), and mumble a quiet, "Thanks."

"How old are you, Serenity?"

"I'm nineteen."

He looks shocked. "Really? Don't take this the wrong way, but you look older than you are."

I laugh a little. "Don't sweat it old man, I get that quite a lot."

"Hey! I'm only thirty-one!"

"Whatever you say, gramps."

He lets out another laugh.

"Well, Serenity, maybe we could-"

"Rodgers! Get back here!"

He smiles in sympathy, and I nod, knowing that he's got to get ready for the game.

Before he leaves, however, he leans down, whispering in my ear. I freeze in anticipation of the words that are going to come out of his beautiful mouth.

"We'll meet again, Serenity. I can guarantee that."

He gives me a wink before jogging back to the team.

Holy crap.

HoLy CrAp.

Holy Dirty Bananas Batman.

I just met Aaron Rodgers.

I smile to myself as exit the field, ready to watch the game from the stands.

Today, ladies and gentlemen, was a tremendous day.

I will guarantee that.

~~~~~

Holy Buckets of Oats! A giant thanks to Serenity {unchainedmelodys} for requesting this imagine! I had a lot of fun writing this one, even though I had to listen to two albums to complete it. Oh well, music fuels imagination. Thanks again, and I hope you enjoyed it!