I Know What You Did Last Summer ~ Luke Kuechly for Alex {AureaMcBuckets3}

He knows

Dirty secrets that I keep

Does he know it's killing me

He knows, he knows

~ Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

~~~~~

I nervously wring my hands as I pace across the locker room, uncaring as to whether I hit someone or knock some equipment off the shelves. My teammates look at me puzzled, wondering why I'm acting like this before the big game against the Patriots.

Well, for one, my older brother, Danny Amendola, plays for them along with my best friend, Julian Edelman. Of course I'm nervous to go against them.

On the other hand, something happened during the offseason that I haven't told my boyfriend, Luke Kuechly about, and I'm afraid as to what his reaction will be.

I'm shaken out of my thought when a strong pair of arms wraps around my waist from behind, pulling me into their chest. I inhale the familiar scent and smile, the scent instantly calming my nerves.

"Hey princess," Luke coos in my ear. I blush a little; he still has this effect on me.

"Hi babe," I respond nervously. He gives me a puzzled look but shrugs it off, probably guessing it's just nerves. 

"You ready?" Luke asks, poking my cheek. I nod, giving him a small smile. As I turn to walk away, he grabs my wrist, spinning me around to face him. He pulls me in for a kiss, and when we pull away, his arms are still around my waist, holding me close to him. 

"Alex, baby. what's wrong?" He asks, cocking his head to the side. I look down, biting my lip. "I understand if it's nerves, but-"

"Julian and I kissed during the offseason!" I blurt out. Covering my mouth with both hands, I look at him wide eyed, anticipating his reaction. 

Luke's face turns from confusion to anger. His usually happy expression disappears, and his face turns a blood red, signaling he's angry. Grabbing his helmet, he storms out of the locker room, shoving others to the side. I run after him quickly.

"Luke wait!" I shout. He stops in his tracks, and I place a hand on his back, trying to catch my breath. I rise up to my full 5'11 height, shifting my weight from one foot to another. 

"Luke, you didn't let me finish," I pout, trying to lighten the mood a little. He turns around to face me, obviously not amused by my words. 

Before I even blink, I'm lifted into the air and slammed against a wall. I groan at the hard impact. 

"You think it's really funny to play with my feelings, Alex?" He hisses in my ear. I close my eyes, wincing a little at his words. 

"I loved you! I actually thought you weren't like those other girls who go behind their boyfriend's back and whore around! I can't believe I fell for this shit again!" He sets me down, running a hand through his hair. "You know what?" He chuckles lowly before glaring at me, leaning down to meet my eye level. He pokes a finger on my chest.

"Don't bother coming home tonight. Why don't you go whore around with Julian some more? I'm sure you'd like that," he spits out before sauntering away, putting on his helmet. 

I watch him walk away with teary eyes.

~~~~~

I sulk on the Olsen's couch as Kara laughs at something on Comedy Central. I sigh deeply, and Kara rolls her eyes before shutting the TV off, turning her full attention to me.