I'll Be Home for Christmas ~ Luke Kuechly for Aaliyah {aaliyahxhuggins}

I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe 

And presents under the tree

~Bing Crosby

~~~~~

"Brielle! Come downstairs and help daddy decorate the tree!"

I smile as I hear tiny footsteps race down the stairs. Wiping my hands on my apron, I peek into the living room, cooing as I see my husband, Luke Kuechly, pick our daughter up and swing her around. Shaking my head, I turn back to making the cookie dough.

I feel a tug on my pants, and I look down at Brielle. She looks at me shyly. 

"Mommy, can I lick the spoon?" 

I squat down to her level, ruffling her hair. "I'm almost done making the cookie dough. When I'm done, you can lick the spoon." 

"Can I help you make the cookies?"

I look at her in disbelief. "Of course you can! Now make sure daddy doesn't do anything stupid, alright?"

She giggles, nodding her head before bounding into the living room. 

A few moments later, the two troublemakers make their way into my working area. I grab the spoon out of the mixing bowl and hand it to Brielle. She squeals in delight. 

"Can daddy have some cookie dough too?" I hear a husky voice say behind me. Luke wraps his hands around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. He opens his mouth as I place a dollop of cookie dough on his tongue. He hums in approval. 

"These are good. When can we put these bad boys in the oven?" He asks. He reaches for a dough ball before Brielle slaps his hand away. "We haven't even made the snowmen yet! Control yourself, daddy!" She scolds. Luke looks at her slack jawed as I try to hold in my giggles. I saunter past him, swinging my hips from side to side. 

"Yeah, control yourself, daddy."

{a/n ~ i didn't realize i was gonna make it this kinky. oh well. ;)}

~~~~~

The cookies are in the oven, and Luke, Brielle, and I are cuddled up together under one giant blanket. We all sip hot cocoa from mugs as we watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

"Mommy, look! There's you and daddy!" Brielle squeals as a scene of Rudolph and his girlfriend come on screen. I pull her into a hug, and Luke pats her head. 

"Are you saying that I have a big red nose?" Luke asks, picking Brielle up and tickling her sides. She squirms in his grip, laughing as he assaults her sides relentlessly. 

The oven timer beeps, and I spring up from my position on the couch. Walking into the kitchen, I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around, and Luke and Brielle look at me anxiously. 

"Mommy, are they really done?" She whispers. I nod my head, getting ready to open the oven. Grabbing some oven mitts, hands rests upon my shoulders, gently shoving me out of the way. "I got this," Luke says confidently. I put my hands back, stepping back.

Luke rubs his hands together before pulling open the oven door. He reaches into the oven, grabs the cookie tray, places it on the stove, and rushes over to the sink. I smirk to myself as I make my way over to help him.

"Luke, baby, did you burn yourself?" I ask. He narrows his eyes at me, and I try not to laugh. Brielle and I make our way back to the couch, and a few minutes later, Luke joins us. 

~~~~~

I've finished making a second batch of hot cocoa. Walking back into the living room, I smile as I take in the sight of Luke and Brielle sleeping together. I place the mugs on the coffee table. I shut off the TV. Sitting on the other side of Brielle, I snuggle up against her.

My eyes flutter close, and I fall into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

Heyyo Aaliyah {aaliyahxhuggins}! Sorry if the imagine was up later than expected and for the crappy ending! I wanted to do this one near Christmas since it's Christmas themed. I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!