Jealousy Doesn't Suit You ~ Cam Newton for Niesha {NieeNiee}

How how how all my jealousy

I wasn't man enough to let you hurt my pride

Now I'm only left with my own jealousy

~Queen

~~~~~

"Niesha! Come on we're going to be late!"

I roll my eyes at my husband, Cam Newton, shouts from the living room. Putting on my earrings, I grab my clutch, walking down the stairs.

Cam is tapping his foot impatiently, eyes scanning his watch. He stops his movements as he sees me standing right in front of him. He gives me his dimpled smile before taking my hand.

"Finally! Let's go!"

~~~~~~

We arrive at the party, instantly being greeted by Cam's teammates. I give them small smiles and waves as Cam greets them with fist bumps and bro hugs. He guides me over to a table garnished with a mini Christmas tree. I instantly reach out, touching the little ornaments.

"Wait here, babe. I'll be right back. You want anything?" He surmises as he gestures over to the large food buffet.

My mouth waters at the sight of that giant ham.

He chuckles. "Ham it is."

I give him a grateful smile as he walks away. He's pulled into a hug by Luke Kuechly, and I aww at their bromance.

Playing around with the silverware, I'm blatantly aware of another figure that sits down next to me.

"Hey now, you too good to great your favorite rookie?"

I look over and meet the eyes of Devin Funchess. Springing out of my seat, I pull him into a hug, pressing my 5'5 frame against his 6'4 one.

"Jeez Devin! Where the hell have you been?" I exclaim. He laughs, taking a Christmas themed cupcake off of the table.

"I've been around, you know, doing my thing. What's up with you and Cam? You guys are like the power couple here!"

I wave the subject off. "Man, I wish. Enough about me. How's the good ole Panthers treating you?"

He shrugs. "They've been cool. It's a lot tougher and way more competitive than college football." I nod, understanding where he's coming from.

I may not play football, but I do know it's competitive as hell.

We chat the rest of the night, him laughing at my sassy remarks, me laughing at his corny jokes.

We're so busy catching up that we don't notice Cam standing in front of the table, fuming.

"Hey baby," I greet. He gives me a strained smile. Devin stands up, holding out a hand. Cam looks at it, and Devin puts his hand down gently, not used to getting rejected by his QB.

"Can I talk to Niesha in private please?" He basically hisses at Devin. Devin nods, waving as he walks away. I look at Cam.

"What's your problem?" I ask him. Cam looks at me in disbelief.

"It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out you two were flirting!" He replies. Looking down at the table, I can see a pout forming on his face.

I smile.

"Is someone jealous?" I ask, poking his cheek. He doesn't budge the first time, but after a few tries, I see the hint of a smile on his face.

"No," he says cutely. I peck his cheek.

"Baby, I promise we weren't flirting. I was asking him about how he's adjusting." I run a hand through my long, black hair.

Cam pulls me into a hug, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Sorry baby."

I slap his arm playfully. "Come on you dork." I stand up, grabbing his hand. "Let's dance."

~~~~~

Hello there Niesha {NieeNiee}! Hope you liked your imagine!! I'm sorry if it's up later than you expected :)

Thanks so much for reading!