If I Ain't Got You ~ Rob Gronkowski for Kristina {KristinaMarieea}

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If if ain't you, baby

If it ain't you

~~~~~

I set the bowl of chips on the coffee table, plopping down on the couch. Jimmy Garoppolo leans forward, grabbing a large handful of chips, shoving them into his mouth. I roll my eyes as crumbs fall out of his mouth, landing onto the blankets that covers his legs. 

"Don't hog all the blankets, Garoppolo," I scold as I tug hard on one of the blankets. He whines when I successfully pull it away from him. I laugh, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You're lucky you're my best friend, Kristina," he replies, crossing his arms over his chest. I roll my eyes at his childlike nature.

"Just shut up and watch the movie."

~~~~~

The Basketball Diaries is almost over when the door opens abruptly.

"Kristina, baby I'm-"

I look up, meeting Rob's gaze. His eyes turn a darker shade of brown when he sees that Jimmy is here with me. I spring up, trying to stop him before he does anything stupid.

"Rob, I swear it's not what-"

He slams his fist into a nearby wall, resulting in a dent the size of his entire hand. He approaches me, glaring at Jimmy the entire time. 

"What the hell am I supposed to see, Kristina?!"

Jimmy wakes up from his deep slumber; his eyes widen at the sight of Gronk looking at him like a piece of steak. He stands up too, immediately shielding me from the wrath of my jealous boyfriend.

"Rob, she invited me over to watch a movie! I promise-"

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

I give Jimmy a sympathetic look before grabbing his coat off of the back of the couch, where he had slung it earlier. He puts it on hastily before jogging out of the house quickly. I turn to look at Rob, and an unamused face framing my features.

"What is wrong with you?!"

He looks at me in disbelief, shaking his head. "What's wrong with me? Shouldn't I be asking you that question?!"

"We weren't doing anything wrong!"

"Bullshit!" He stomps closer, knocking over the bowl of chips in the process. I cower away a little; Rob is scary as hell when he's angry.

"I bet you and Jimmy were doing the deed! That's why when I came home he was sleeping! I can't believe you'd whore around with one of my teammates, of all people!" He exclaims. Angry tears spring to my eyes, and before I know it, I've pushed him out of the way, slipping on my Adidas.

"Maybe I should just leave since I'm such a whore!" I spit out, tears streaming down my cheeks. My hand is on the doorknob when a hand grabs my shoulder, pulling me back.

"Kristina, wait-"

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I scream. Rob steps back, afraid of my vexation. I open the door violently, slamming it on the way out. Storming to my car, I unlock it, sitting down in the driver's seat.

I rest my head on the steering wheel, angry tears blurring my vision.

~~~~~

Vivian rests on my lap as Gisele hands me a mug of hot chocolate. I thank her, silently scolding myself for not dressing appropriately for New England weather. 

Gisele takes a seat across from me, crossing her legs. She sips her hot chocolate thoughtfully.

"Wait, so he accused you of cheating and called you a whore?"

I nod, bouncing my leg up and down nervously. Vivian, who was half asleep, murmurs something, causing me to stop my actions. Looking down at the ground, I speak quietly.

"What is Tom going to do?"

The door opens suddenly, and an angry Thomas Edward Patrick Brady walks into the living room.

I spoke too soon.

"Where the hell is that bastard?!" He shouts. Gisele sets her mug down, practically running over to calm Tom down. Grabbing his hand, she leads him to sit next to her on the couch. I look up, giving my older brother a sheepish smile.

"Hey Tom-"

"What did he say to you?" Tom immediately interrupts me, narrowing his eyes at the thought of Rob. I gulp, looking at Gisele for help. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Kristina, I'm not going to ask you again! What did he say to you?"

Tom's protective older brother instincts are kicking in, and that's not good for anybody.

"He just called me a whore and accused me of cheating," I reply quietly. Tom nods.

"Why on earth would he say all of that?"

I play with Vivi's little fingers as she rests soundly in my lap. "Jimmy and I were watching a movie together, and Rob came back from the gym when he was still there."

Tom nods and stands up, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He dials a number quickly before walking out of the room. Gisele picks up Vivi and turns to walk upstairs. 

And just like that, I'm left alone again.

~~~~~

I'm snuggled up under blankets, watching reruns of Supernatural when the doorbell rings. Huffing, I get up from Tom's couch, making my way to the door.

My eyes almost pop out and roll onto the floor when I see a giant bouquet of roses in front of me. Rob appears behind them, giving me a sheepish smile.   

I move out of the doorway without a word, and Rob takes this as a signal to come inside. He sets the enormous bouquet down on the hardwood floor before pulling me into his arms. He rocks me back and forth gently, kissing my temple. 

"Kristina, I'm really, really sorry. I should've known that you wouldn't have cheated on me, especially with someone like Jimmy."

{a/n: no hate on jimmy. he is one sexy mofo :)}

I nod into his chest. We stay in each other arms as we hear footsteps coming down the staircase. Before I know it, Rob is ripped out of my grip, and Tom is holding him by his shirt collar, looking at him angrily. 

"If you EVER hurt my baby sister like that again, I swear to God it'll be the last thing in your puny life that you'll ever do, kapeesh?" Tom threatens. Rob nods his head vigorously, looking at me for support.

"Yes sir," I mouth to him.

"Y-Yes sir," Rob repeats. Tom releases his grip, giving him a warm smile. He walks over to the couch, diving into the sheets.

"Now, are you two going to make me finish this season of Supernatural all by myself?"

~~~~~

Hello there Kristina {KristinaMarieea}! I hope you liked your imagine! I'm super duper sorry that it took a very long time to put up, and I hope you didn't think I forgot about you!

Thanks so much for reading! :)