Locker Room Surprise

a/n ~ so this imagine was written by this awesome girl named Gillian {MysticalZombiePunk}! i absolutely loved it, and i decided to post it! it's with Julian Edelman {my future baby daddy lol} thanks so much Gillian! <3

i'm literally fangirling at the pic of Jules i picked <3

~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was sitting in the Patriots' locker room with my husband Julian, Tom Brady, and his wife Gisele, hanging out before the boys had to go out for practice.

"So, how are the kids you guys?", I ask Tom and Gisele. "They are good. Still wild and playful.", Tom responds. "I miss them." "Hey, maybe we should all get together soon.", Gisele says. "That would be awesome.", Julian pops into the conversation finally. I look up at him, smile and then turn my head back to Gisele. "Yeah, that would be nice."

The boys went off to practice, and Gisele and I stayed in the locker room. I'm looking at the picture Julian has in his section of the locker room. I smile and try to put another person in the picture. But, before I could try I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Gisele. "What's wrong Y/N?" I snap my head towards her. "What do you mean?", I ask in response. "Something's on your mind. What's up?", Gisele says sitting beside me. I sigh, "I need to tell you something.""I hear them coming back!", Gisele says walking back to me. I walk up to stand by her side, really scared and nervous. Some of the guys come in then Tom and Julian come in. "Hello ladies.", Tom says walking up to Gisele and giving her a kiss. Julian walks up to me, "Hi baby.", He says then gives me a kiss. I smile in the kiss, "Hey sweetie.", I say. "Hey Julian, someone put something in your bag earlier, I don't know who it was.", Gisele says signaling. "Really?", Julian walks over to his section where his bags are. We tell Tom that we are going out to the hell. Gisele closes the door behind her and I lean against the wall when we walk out. "Gisele, what if he's not gonna li-", I got interrupted by the locker door opening and Julian walking out. Holding the baby sized jersey and my note, "You're pregnant?", Julian asks with tears in his eyes, which makes me tear up. I nod in response. Julian walks up to me, picks me up, and gives me a passionate kiss. "My baby is having our baby.", He whispers as our foreheads touch.
I guess I can officially say I'm starting a new chapter with the love of my life.