I'm So Glad I Found You ~ Tom Brady for Casey {bradyx}

I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

~ Plain White T's

~~~~~

My mother plants a kiss on my cheek as she squeezes my hand, staring into my eyes. Her eyes are soft, filled with tears. I give her a small smile, pulling her into a hug.

"Mom, I love you so much," I say, pulling away and giving her hands a squeeze. "Please don't cry."

My mother wipes at her eyes, smiling a little. "I can't help it; my baby's growing up on me." She leans in, whispering in my ear

"And you snagged Tom Brady! How on Earth did you do that?!"

I blush, laughing a little bit at her comment. I send her a wink, smoothing out my lace dress before walking over to my father. He sends me a stink face, fixing his collar before rising from his chair. He interlocks our arms, bumping me with his hip. Leading me to the front door of the large villa overlooking the ocean. I sigh deeply as nerves overtake my body.

I feel like I want to vomit.

My dad squeezes my arm with his free hand, sending me a reassuring smile. The Caribbean Sea glistens in the sunlight, and warmth welcomes me as I step outside, walking down the makeshift aisle. The crowd stands up, and all of their eyes focus on me. I smile, looking down at the ground and making sure not to trip over my dress.

My father nudged me a little bit, and I look up at the center of the aisle.

There Tom stands in a crisp white suit, and he's rubbing his hands on his pants; it's a clear sign that he's nervous. I look closer and almost gasp at the sight.

Tom's gorgeous, ocean blue eyes are filled with tears. He smiles brightly as I approach him, and I return the favor. I turn around, giving my dad one last hug before taking Tom's outstretched hand in mine. He helps me up the mini flight of stairs, clutching my hand in his.

He sends me a small smile, gazing into my eyes. I blush, looking at our intertwined fingers. His thumb brushes over my knuckles, and he brings out hands up to his lips, kissing the backs of mine.

A chorus of coos fill the crowd as I blush yet again, turning towards the wedding officiant. Tom follows my actions.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the transition from a lovesick couple to eternal lovers..."

The officiant's voice drifts off as I look up, studying Tom's profile. His gaze is fixated on the officiant as he recites those precious words. 

His piercing blue eyes lock on mine, not daring to look aw. We stare into each others' eyes for what feels like an eternity.

Tom opens his mouth to speak. 

"Casey, when I first saw you walk into the conference room laden down with a large bag, pens, and a clipboard, I honestly rolled my eyes at you; I'm not going to lie. I knew you were a rookie at first sight." Laughter sounds throughout the crowd as I look down at my heels, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. 

He then tilts my head up to look at him, and a smile spreads across his face.

"And then you opened your mouth to ask me a question.

"Your voice got me hooked. Your eyes were intense, and I could see the passion in them. You love what you do, and at that exact moment I knew I needed you in my life." He rubs the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly.

"It took me a second to process what exactly you asked me, and as I responded, my eyes never left yours. After the press, I ran like an idiot out of the room, trying to find you. I needed you in my life. Casey, baby, I needed you to be mine."

My jaw drops. 

"I walked you to your car and asked you to come back. Luckily for me, you did, and I grew some balls and asked you out.

"Casey, honey, I know I'm not perfect. I had a failed marriage prior to meeting you. I had kids to take care of. You picked me up off of my feet and helped me become the man I always wanted to be. You gave me a chance, and you sure as hell never gave up on me. I knew you were definitely the one when I saw you at my parents' house, conversing with them like you've known them all of your life.

"I know this all sounded corny, but I love you more than anything, Casey. Thank you for putting up with all of my shit. Thank you for being you."

Tears stream down my face as I smile up at him. He wipes my tears with his thumb, sending me a small smile. I look down at the front row, and my parents are crying. 

My siblings are crying. 

It seems like everyone is crying. 

"Jesus Christ, Tom. I love you," I mutter. Tom raises an eyebrow in question. 

"Casey?"

"I love you so much, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady. Goddammit, I love you so much."

The officiant doesn't say a word. He pushes Tom closer to me, and Tom leans down to join our lips together. 

A mind-blowing kiss makes my legs go weak. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Tom picks me up bridal style, walking down the aisle as rose petals are thrown above our heads. 

"Tom! The rings!"

~~~~~

Tom intertwines our fingers, leading us over to where the seven tier wedding cake stands triumphantly. He grabs the knife, placing it in our interlocked hands. 

The crowd is about to count down when I feel a tug on my wedding dress. I look down, meeting Vivianne's soft eyes. She looks up at me.

"Mommy, can I help you cut the cake?"

I squat down, placing my cheeks on both sides of her face. "Of course you can, honey."

I pick her up, placing her on my hip. Tom reaches over, taking her from me. The knife is placed in my hands, and I grab Vivi's hand, placing hers on top of mine. 

"Ready Vivi?"

She nods excitedly, grabbing my hand tighter.

"Ready, set, go!"

The knife slices through all seven layers, and Vivianne squeals in delight. Tom puts her down, and she wraps her arms around my legs. 

"I'm so happy that you're my new mommy. I love you Casey."

I kiss the top of her head, rubbing her back. Tom walks over to us, two plates of cake in his hand. He hands one to Vivi, and she takes off running, trying to find her brothers. He gets a forkful of cake, placing it to my mouth. 

I sigh in delight as the moist cake reaches my mouth. 

Tom places the cake on a nearby table and wraps me in his arms. A kiss is planted on my cheek as he sways to the music.

"I love you, Mrs. Brady."

"I love you too, you old fart."

I send him a wink as I sashay away, making him follow. 

"Casey! That was not funny!"

~~~~~

Heyyo Casey {bradyx}! Thank you so much for requesting! A big shoutout to you girly because your imagines are my absolute favorite and you guys should check her out!

Thank you so much for reading!