Love Can Make You Happy ~ Luke Kuechly for Kayla {biancadelriofan}

You pull me closer

My head on your shoulder

Baby we won't beat the song

We'll make a fallen star wish

One more slow kiss

What are we waiting for?

~ Carrie Underwood

~~~~~

I try to tame my auburn curls with my hands as I walk into the Georgia Dome. Jogging to the locker room, I wait outside the doors as the players weave their ways in and out of the myriad of people walking in and out. I lean against the wall, patiently waiting for Luke to make his way out.

Luke finally makes his way out, and his blue eyes immediately scan through the crowd, looking to meet my own. A smile plays on his lips as he walks over to me, sweeping me off of my feet. He plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey there baby girl," he greets. I giggle. 

"You seem awfully happy after a loss to your rivals."

He shrugs his shoulders. "It's alright. I know that I'll have my Good Luck Charm and number one fan sitting in the stands," he replies, pecking me on the cheek. He laces his fingers with mine, leading me outside to the bus. 

Luke and I find an available seat on the bus. I blush at all of the whoops and hollers we receive as we take a seat. I immediately cuddle up into his side, and he kisses the top of my head. 

"Hey Kayla, can I ask you something?" Luke inquires hesitantly. I give him a nod, looking at him expectantly. 

He leans back, closing his eyes. "Do you ever wonder about our future?"

My eyes widen, and an lump the size of Mt. Everest seems to form in my throat. I gulp loudly. "Umm, well, to be honest, I haven't."

He hums in response. I lean in, about to kiss him, but I'm interrupted by a wolf whistle. Luke's eyes shoot open, glaring at Cam Newton, who's sitting in front of us. I groan, burying my face in my hands. 

Luke turns over, facing the window. He doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride. 

~~~~~

I shake Luke awake as we arrive back in Charlotte. He gives me a tired smile, and I hug his side as we walk off the bus. 

Fans bombard us with questions and cameras as Luke and I walk to his car. 

"Hey, you two should kiss!"

I blush, putting my head, but Luke lifts my chin up with his forefinger and thumb. He places his lips gently on mine, and our lips move in sync for a good three minutes. We pull away, panting. My blue eyes meet his, and I look down, blushing. He chuckles before placing a hand on the small of my back, leading me to his car. 

~~~~~

Luke flops down next to me on the bed, instantly wrapping his arms around my torso. He pulls me closer to him, resting his head on his shoulder. I kiss his forehead, and our eyes meet.

Jesus Christ, he's so hot.

"Why thank you," Luke says with a wink. I look at him confused, but suddenly I realize I just said my thoughts out loud. I facepalm, and Luke chuckles at my actions. 

"You're so cute," he coos. I hide my face in the comforter in embarrassment.

Luke gently runs his hands down my sides, and I squirm around from his touch. I peek out from the comforter, mumbling something.

He looks at me in confusion. "What was that, princess?"

I turn completely over, facing him. "I said I love you."

A grin spreads across Luke's face, and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss. When we pull away, he looks intensely into my eyes. 

"I love you too Kayla."

~~~~~

Hi there Kayla {biancadelriofan}! Hope you liked your imagine, and I'm super sorry if it's crappy! 

Thanks so much for reading! :0)