Trust and Believe Me ~ Dak Prescott for Kaylla {CrazyKay4}

CrazyKay4

Trust and believe me,

You're gonna need me

Trust and believe me,

She'll never be me

~ Keyshia Cole

~~~~~

Dak pulls me closer to him as we enter the packed night club. Zeke follows us, immediately swaying to the loud EDM music. Dak leads me over to the bar.

"Order me a beer, baby. I'm going to talk to some of the guys, okay?" I nod, blowing him a kiss as he walks to the VIP section.

I order a Corona and a small glass of water before turning back around, straining my neck to try and find Dak.

He's no where to be found.

I sit down at the bar alone, sipping my water. The music blares in my ears as I slump my shoulders, looking around the tight area.

A hand rests on my shoulder, and I whip around quickly, coming face to face with Zeke. He flashes me a goofy grin before sitting down next to me.

"What's up, buttercup?" He asks, nudging me with his elbow. I shrug, downing the rest of my water. The beer sits on the table in front of me, getting warmer by the minute.

"Do you know where Dak is? I haven't seen him since we came," I say, involuntarily pouting. Zeke cocks his head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

"I actually just did. He said he was going to meet you actually."

I hold in a curse word. "When did he say this?"

Zeke glances at his watch. "About 20 minutes ago. That's crazy."

I stand up, slamming my palms on the table. "If I don't come back here, assume that Dak has just cheated on me with some bitch."

I storm off to the bathrooms, quietly opening the door to the women's bathroom.

A low moan escapes from the stall.

A male's voice.

I shake my head.

Dak fucking Prescott.

I walk forward, and my heels click against the tile floor.

"Babe, someone's in here," a girl's voice says.

"It doesn't matter. She's probably in here to do the same thing," Dak replies in his low, sultry voice. Muffled voices follow, and soon enough, a low groan escapes his lips again.

I take a deep breath, counting down from 3.

3.

"Yes, baby. Faster."

2.

"Jesus Christ, you're so good."

1.

"Way better than my-"

I kick the stall open, crossing my arms over my chest as I take in the sight before me.