A Baby is Coming Your Way {2} ~ Luke Kuechly for Gillian {MysticalZombiePunk}

Little darlin', it's been a long cold lonely winter

Little darlin', it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun 

And I say

It's all right 

~ The Beatles {in the style of Sheryl Crow}

~~~~~ 

Waddling through the house, I reach up for the jar of peanut butter. I huff when I can't reach it and look around the kitchen for a stool or something. The door opens, and in walks Luke, meeting my eyes.

I pout, pointing to the highest shelf. He saunters over, grabbing the jar easily. He turns around, handing it over to me. I stick my tongue out at him, grabbing a spoon from the dishwasher. Luke laughs, leaning against the counter. He watches as I grab a spoonful of the delicious substance, instantly putting it into my mouth. He holds back his laughs as I sigh in happiness, closing my eyes in absolute bliss.

"I bet that peanut butter doesn't taste better than me," he smirks. Taking the jar and spoon out of my hands, he lays them on the counter. He wraps his strong arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss.

We're having a heated makeout session when something wet hits my legs. I pull away suddenly.  

"Luke, I think I pissed my-" I stop short when I feel immense pain in my abdomen. I hunch over, gritting my teeth in pain. Luke rushes over to me, helping me up. 

"Wait right here, and I'm going to get the baby bag," he shouts before running up the stairs. I watch him run out the door in amusement.

3.

2.

1.

Luke runs back inside, scooping me up in his arms. "Sorry about that," he says blushing profusely. He sprints over to the car, placing me down gently in the passenger seat. He runs over to the driver's side, jumping in. Immediately staring the car, he puts it into drive, pulling out.

~~~~~

Luke holds my hand as I begin to push.

"Luke August Kuechly, I swear to God if you ever make me go through this again, I'm going to make sure that you don't have anything to produce any sperm with!" I yell. I squeeze his hand as I give the last push.

Cries erupt in the room, and I crane my neck, trying to see my baby. The doctor looks at me, a big smile framing her face.

"Congratulations, you two now have a beautiful baby boy!" She says happily. I give her a tired smile. Luke pulls me into a hug, tears streaming out of his blue eyes. 

"Gillian, baby, you did it!" He exclaims. I smile at him, eagerly waiting for my child to be placed in my arms. 

The nurse walks over to us, placing our baby into my arms. I coo at the sight. 

He has Luke's eyes. I tear up, and before I know it, the Amazon River has made its way onto my face. 

"Hey Lukey," I coo. He's so soft. 

Instinctively, he moves closer to me. I look at Luke, handing Little Luke over to him. 

He cradles Little Luke in his arms, whispering incoherent words. I smile at the sight.

My own little family has finally started.

~~~~~

What's up homie G {MysticalZombiePunk aka Gillian}? Hope you liked your continuation, and I'm sorry that it's quite short! 

Thanks so much for reading! :)