Falling in Love ~ Rob Gronkowski for Desiree {bigcitydreamer895}

I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you

Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you

~Landon Pigg

~~~~~

I watch the owner turn around the CLOSED sign, signaling her small coffee shop is finally open.

As I finish wiping off the tables, I smile at the customer who has just walked in. He takes a seat at his usual table, and I pour him a full mug of coffee.

"Usual, Frank?" I ask with a knowing smile. The elderly Chinese man nods.

I place a blueberry scone on a small plate as the bell on the door chimes again. Looking up, I greet the man with a smile, putting some loose strands of hair behind my ear. I make my way over to him after I place the scone in front of Frank.

"Welcome to Cones N' Coffee. How may I help you?" I ask professionally.

He looks from the menu to meet my gaze.

He's handsome.

"I would like the croissant sandwich, please."

"Sausage or ham?"

He seems to ponder this for a second.

"Sausage."

I write down his order quickly. "Is that all?"

He nods, flashing me a warm smile. I walk behind the counter.

"So, who's that handsome fella over there?" Beverly, the owner, whispers to me as she prepares his sandwich. I shrug my shoulders, watching her expertly make the sandwich instead.

"He looks familiar though," I whisper back. I glance at him gazing out the window, observing the bustling city of Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Beverly hands me the sandwich with a big smile. "You should talk to him. He looks like the perfect guy for you."

I smile at her comment. "Come on, Bev. You and I both know that's never going to happen."

She sends me a wink. "You never know."

I ignore her comment, walking over to his table. I place his food in front of him. He rubs his hands together in anticipation.

"Thanks," he leans forward, reading my name tag, "Desiree." Sending me a goofy grin, he picks up his sandwich.

I look at him in awe as he devours the whole thing in two minutes flat.

Even I can't do that.

"Excuse me, sir, buts what's your name?" I find myself asking. He chuckles.

"I'm Rob, nice to meet you."

I knew he looked familiar!

"You don't happen to play for the Patriots, do you?" I ask, trying my best to hold in my excitement. He nods, sending me another warm smile.

"Wow," I say in awe.

He chuckles again before standing up. "You okay there, Desiree?" He teases, smirking. "I know you're in the presence of a superstar and all, so it's totally natural."

I blush in embarrassment, taking the plate from his hands.

He wipes his plans on the front of his jeans. "Well, when will I see you again?"

"If you ever come back here," I say shyly. He nods.

He sends me a wink, causing my cheeks to turn red.

"I'll definitely return, then."

~~~~~

Hey Desiree {bigcitydreamer895}! I hope you liked your Rob imagine, and I apologize for it being so short!

Thanks for reading! ❤️