The Babysitter ~ Johnny Manziel for Leslie {msmanziel}

Baby, won't you come my way?

Got something I want to say

~Fetty Wap

~~~~~

"Haley, honey, please go to sleep! Mommy won't be happy!"

I walk inside the house, silently closing the door. I place my work shoes near the door, and walk up the stairs. I giggle at Johnny's appearance.

His hair is disheveled, his face has baby food all over it, and our daughter, Haley, is clinging onto the back of his shirt, laughing happily. She squeals, babbling incoherent words. Johnny huffs in annoyance, but his expression changes instantly to relief when he sees me standing in the doorway.

"Leslie! Thank God!" He picks up Haley, and rushes over to me, handing her over. I chuckle as he collapses onto the bed, immediately closing his eyes.

I coo at my baby in my arms, and gently set her down in her crib. Her eyes slightly closed, she yawns tiredly. I lean down.

"It looks like Daddy isn't the only one that's tired." I plant a kiss on her forehead. "Good night, princess."

She yawns one more time before drifting off to sleep. I pull her blanket over her body and turn around to see Johnny looking at me in awe.

I look at him with a questioning look. "What?"

"How in God's name did you get her to fall asleep that quick?" He ponders aloud. I walk over to him, sitting down on the bed. I grab the tissue box off of the nightstand and wipe his face. He gives me a goofy smile.

"Mothers have their secrets," I say, winking at him. He blushes a little before wrapping his arms around my torso, holding me tight. He nuzzles his face into my shoulder.

"Man am I glad to see you. Today was so hectic, I almost jumped out the window and ran away," he mumbles. I pat his head.

"Come on, Johnny. Haley's still a baby. She'll be like that for a couple more months. And I thought you were the big bad quarterback," I tease. He huffs.

"Footballs and babies are totally different things, babe." He holds me tighter. "Plus, all I wanna do right now is cuddle the shit out of you."

I stretch, yawning tiredly. "That wouldn't be so bad."

All of a sudden, I'm attacked by his slender fingers running up and down my sides. "Oh no you don't!"

I roll around the bed, trying to pry his hands off of me. "Ok, ok, I'll try not to fall asleep! Being a CNA isn't all rainbows and butterflies either. I'm tired, too." I lay my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you so much, Leslie."

I plant a short but sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you more, Jonathan."

~~~~~

Thank you so much Leslie {msmanziel} for requesting this imagine! I'm so sorry it took forever to put up, and that it's really short! I hope you enjoyed it regardless!

Thanks so much for reading, and I'll see you guys soon!