It's All About You ~ Philip Rivers for Mia {TobiasTrisDivergent}

And I would answer all your wishes
If you asked me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
~McFly {even though I put the YouTube Boyband version}

~~~~~

"Hey Mia!"

I turn around, greeting the myriad of football players. Giving them a small wave, I head to the locker room, hoping to catch Philip before he leaves.

In my left hand, I have a bag containing his favorite meal from In-N-Out. I'm about to push my body against the locker room doors when it opens for me.

Talk about magic.

I'm greeted by Philip's teammate, Danny Woodhead. Immediately, I'm engulfed into a giant hug.

"He's been hiding you away from us, hasn't he?" His chin rests on top of my head, and I lean into his touch.

"Seems so." We pull away from each other, and I give him a big smile. "How have you been, Danny? I've missed talking to you."

We catch up in the doorway. He leans against the frame, and I hug the bag close to my chest. Our conversation is interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

So Philip wasn't in the locker room.

I turn around instantly, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I was just looking for you." Philip's eyes flicker from Danny's face to meet mine. His gaze focuses back on Danny.

"It seems like you're busier than me at the moment," he says through gritted teeth. Danny puts his hands up in defense. "Hey man, I'm not trying to steal your girl."

Philip glares at him while tightening his grip on my waist. "Don't you think you should start warming up, Woodhead?" He snaps. Danny hangs his head down, turning to grab his equipment.

I put my hands on my hips as he releases my waist. "Philip, what the hell was that?" The In-N-Out bag hangs dangerously from my left hand. He scratches the back of his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he says innocently. I tap my foot, and he sighs.

"Ok, maybe I got a little jealous."

"A little?"

"Ok, really jealous. Sorry, baby." He pulls me into a hug, but I push him away.

"You are not touching me until you go in there and apologize to Danny," I say while pointing inside the locker.

He eyes the bag. "Can I have burger after I apologize?"

I smile.

"No, but you can have one of these," I say as I lean in to give him a kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss.

"I'll take those over In-N-Out any day," he says with a wink. I kick his butt, and he stumbles into the locker room, smiling like an idiot.

My task here is done.

~~~~~

Thanks so much Mia {TobiasTrisDivergent} for requesting another imagine! I'm so sorry this took forever to put up, and that it's so short! I feel really bad, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

Thanks so much for reading, and I'll see you guys soon!

NFL Imagines! :{) {Requests are Closed!}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara