I'm Pregards! ~ Drew Brees for Malena {breesygirl}

There's a party going on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times
And your laughter too
We're gonna celebrate
Your party with you
~Kool & the Gang

~~~~~

"Malena, baby, you ready? Our dinner reservations are in 30 minutes," My husband of 2 years, Drew Brees, says as he pokes his head in the doorway. I'm putting on my pearl necklace that he got me last year. I look at my reflection in the mirror, and I straighten out my little black dress. Drew comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look gorgeous, Malena," he whispers as he pecks my cheeks. My cheeks tint a slight pink, and I mumble a quick "thank you." He links my arm with his.

"Let's go, shall we?"

~~~~~

We arrive at the restaurant, and take our seats. Drew pulls out my seat for him.

"M'lady," he says with a wink. I thank him and take a seat, straightening out my dress. He returns to his own seat, and a few seconds later, our waiter arrives.

"My name is Jonathan, and I'll be your waiter for tonight. May I start you off with something to drink?"

Drew opens his mouth to speak, but the waiter turns to me first. "Ma'am?"

"I would like some water with lemon, please."

Jonathan writes down the order. "Ahh, a woman with class. And you?"

I raise an eyebrow at the lack of respect. Drew shrugs it off, but I can tell he was at least expecting a 'sir.' "Same as the misses, please." Jonathan writes his drink down as well, and turns again to face me.

"Your drinks will arrive soon," he says with a wink. I blush a little as he walks away.

Unfortunately, Drew saw that entire fiasco. However, he shrugs this off too, instead looking at the menu.

I take his lead, and look down at my menu.

The Chicken Parmesan looks good.

I lick my lips subconsciously. Drew clears his throat, and I look up to see his amused face. "I guess someone's hungry."

I hide my blush with my menu. The waiter comes back with our drinks. He puts Drew's down a little too harshly, making over half of it splash on his suit. Drew stands up immediately, pulling the wet material away from his body. I stand up too, looking around frantically for napkins.

I bet you a million dollars Jonathan didn't give us extra napkins on purpose.

Drew dabs at his blazer and under shirt pathetically with the flimsy napkin that was wrapped around our silverware. I give him mine too, but Jonathan snatches it out of my hand.

"Miss, I'll get him more. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." He shoots me another wink, but this time, Drew doesn't ignore his actions.

Instead, he grabs Jonathan by the collar, pinning him up against the nearest wall.

"You little bastard! You did this all on purpose! You know what? Fuck you and this restaurant!" Drew walks over to me after his little outburst, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the restaurant. He's still fuming once we get to the car, and I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He shouts at me. I instantly retract my hand. He throws open the car door, pushing me inside. I sink down in the seat as he slams his own door, turning on the engine. We drive home silently, him mumbling incoherent words.

When we arrive home, World War III erupts.

"Who the heck do you think you are?!" I shout at him.

"You were full on flirting Malena! Don't think I didn't see all those looks and stuff you two exchanged!" He storms into the bedroom. I collapse onto the couch out of frustration and sadness. I place one hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

~~~~~

I wake up a few hours later; my back is sore from sleeping on the less than comfortable couch. I sit up, watching Drew walk down the stairs silently, pulling on his slippers that I got him last year. He freezes when he sees I'm up.

"Hi baby," he says quietly as he walks into the living room. He takes a seat on the couch, and I scoot away, thinking he's still angry. He sighs, scratching the back of his neck.

"Malena, honey, I'm not mad anymore. I'm sorry for the outbursts at the restaurant and here earlier. It was really immature of me. I know you wouldn't do something like that," he places a hand on my thigh.

"Drew, I have to tell you something," I tell him. He looks at me with a scared expression on his face.

"Are you leaving me?"

I look at him, horrified. "No! God no! It's something totally different." I take a deep breath. "So you know how we have been trying for a baby these past few months?"

He nods, still not comprehending what I'm trying to say.

"Baby, I'm pregnant."

His mouth opens wide. His eyes open even wider.

"How long?" He asks, choking on his words. Tears spring to his eyes, and I use my thumb to wipe them away.

"2 months, baby. You're going to be a father."

Tears stream down his face, and he pulls me into a hug. I smile as he cries tears of joy.

"I can't believe it! My own little Malena," he says while rubbing my stomach. I laugh at his remark.

"What if it's a boy?"

"Then my own little boy Malena!"

~~~~~

Heyyo Malena {breesygirl}! Hope you like this! I really liked your imagine idea!

Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see you all soon! Zai jian!