I Want You Back ~ Derek Carr for Cameron {Camm_Wow}

Oh baby give me one more chance

Won't you please let me back in your heart

Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go

But now since I see you it is on

I want you back 

~Jackson 5

~~~~~

I walk backstage after my match against Nikki Bella, which of course I won. I grab a water bottle off of the nearby table, heading to my dressing room.

I'm wiping makeup off of my face when I hear a knock on my door. "It's open," I say while finishing the task at hand.

I look at the person's reflection in the mirror, and I gasp.

It's my ex-boyfriend, Derek Carr, with a little boy at his feet. His jaws drops.

"Cameron?"

"Derek?"

"Cameron! Daddy knows Cameron?"

The boy runs up to me, and I place him in my lap. Derek is still in shock.

"Close your mouth; you'll catch flies," I snap. The boy wiggles in my lap, and I turn my attention to him.

"Cameron! My daddy plays for the Rafters! He's really good! He bought me tickets and I wanted to meet you! Now I  wanna meet John Cena!" He bounces happily in my lap, and I giggle at his cuteness.

"Ok, little man, let's go meet John!" I pick him up, and he shouts in happiness. Derek's leaning against the door frame, and I see a hint of a smile on his face.

I lead them out of my dressing room, and we start on the trek to John's dressing room.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Dallas! I'm four!" He says while holding up two fingers. I give him an encouraging smile and put two more of his fingers up. He blushes a little.

I look behind us, spotting Derek walking behind us silently.

Before I know it, we've arrived.

Derek leans down to Dallas's level. "Buddy, why don't you go and knock on the door? I'm sure he's in there." Dallas nods, pulling his dad down into a hug. Derek gives him a big thumbs up, and Dallas runs up to the door.

Soon enough Derek and I are left alone in the hallway.

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you in years, Cameron."

I clear my throat. "I've been good. WWE pays well."

"You never told me you were interested in wrestling."

He pulls a nerve with that statement. "Well, I was before you went and cheated with that blonde bimbo!!"

~~~~~

Grabbing his gift, I walk into the gym, trying to catch Derek before the big game. I pass some of his teammates, giving them small smiles. I clutch onto the gift tighter as I approach the locker room.

As I get closer, I hear strange sounds. Putting my ear up against the door, I hear grunts and moans.

Some football is getting it on before the big game.

"Yes, Derek, ughh."

My attention immediately focuses on what the girl just said. I gasp quietly.

It couldn't be my Derek.

My Derek loves me too much.

Or so I thought.

I  push open the locker room door, and witness a scene I did not want to see.

My Derek.

On top of a cheerleader.

His gift drops to the floor, and they both turn in my direction. Tears stream down my face.

"Cameron, baby, it's not what it looks like, I swear."

I laugh bitterly. "Then what am I supposed to see? Because right now, I see a douchebag of a boyfriend and a slut of a cheerleader."

I stomp on his gift, hearing the satisfying crunch of the lens of his brand new Ray Bans. I walk out, my face red from crying and anger.

~~~~~

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? I want you back Cameron!"

"Why don't you go back to your little whore?" I scream at him, tears threatening to spill. He looks down.

"She left me," he says, scarcely audible. I look up at him, and tears fill his eyes. I walk over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Derek, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

He puts a hand up, signaling me to stop. "It's not your fault. It's my fault in the first place. And if Dallas's mom didn't want to be in his life, then she should've told me instead of just leaving."

He sinks to the floor, head in his hands. I sit next to him, rubbing his back.

"Why'd she leave you?"

"She never thought I'd never make it big. She always doubted me, saying that she could date anybody she wanted to. So, she did." He laughs bitterly, running a hand through his hair.

I sit there, speechless.

Why would anyone leave him?

"I'm such a hypocrite," I exclaim, tugging on my hair. Derek looks at me in confusion.

"Why? You had a reason to leave me. I was a cheating douchebag, remember?"

I ignore his statement.

"If anything, I'm so sorry for all that I've done to you. I shouldn't have done that, and I agree that I'm a douche." He takes my hands in his, and I look at him.

"Honestly, I came here for a second chance with you. But I understand if you don't want anything to do with me."

He stands up, about to walk over to John's dressing room when I grab his arm, pulling him back. Before he can question, I smash my lips against his.

Our lips move together slowly, molding perfectly together.

"Cameron, I want you back," he whispers, panting slightly.

"I would like that a lot."

We close our eyes, taking in this moment.

"John! My daddy and Cameron just did the smoochies!"

~~~~~

Hey Cameron {Camn_Wow}! I'm really sorry this took forever, but I really hope you like it! I put a lot of work into this one, like I promised :)

Thank you all so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this, and I'll see you guys soon!

Remember, requests are always open!!