Marry You ~ Kiko Alonso for Abby {foreseeable}

It's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you

~Bruno Mars

~~~~~

I smooth out my dress as my mother walks in. She looks me up and down, and in the mirror, I can see the tears brimming her eyes. She walks behind me, playing with my curled hair. She meets my gaze in the mirror, giving me a smile.

"I can't believe my baby girl's getting married," she says. I turn around, bringing her into a hug. I nuzzle my head into her shoulder carefully as to not smudge my makeup.

"I can't either," I say truthfully. We pull away from each other. My mother rests a hand on my forearm.

"You look absolutely stunning," she compliments. "Kiko is a lucky guy." She sends me a wink, and I laugh a little.

We sit in the dressing room, awaiting the arrival of my father. We pass the time by catching up with each other. Soon enough, she stands up, taking something out of her pocket.

She gives me a smile. "I was wearing this when I married your father. I think it's only fair that you should wear it as well." She takes out a sparkling diamond necklace, placing it gently around neck. I straighten it out, and I grin happily at how it shines with even the tiniest movement.

"Mom, it's gorgeous," I reply, blinking back tears. I wrap her into another tight hug.

She laughs a little. "I love you so much Abby. Make sure you keep hold of this one. He seems like a keeper." I nod.

"I love you too Mom. And I'll try my best," I say. I'm about to say something, but a knock sounds on the door. My dad walks in, smiling in his black tuxedo. He links his arm with mine. "Ready angel?"

I nod, sending a nervous smile to my mom. She pats me on the back.

"Abby, honey, Kiko is absolutely smitten with you. There's no need to be nervous. Now go get 'em, tiger!" She shouts. My dad and I bust out in laughs.

"Will do mom," I say as my father leads me out.

~~~~~

The music starts playing, and the Snow White curtains are pulled back, revealing my father and I. I look into the pews for a few seconds, recognizing faces that I've known for my entire life.

My gaze then shifts to Kiko.

His eyes never leave me, and a big smile frames his face. He looks amazing in his tux, and I internally melt at his sexiness.

I focus back to the task at hand.

Preferably, so I don't trip.

I meet his gaze, sending him a smile. As we get closer, I see some tears trailing down his cheeks.

I finally make it to my destination. I give my father a kiss on the cheek and a big hug before turning my soon-to-be husband.

~~~~~

"I now pronounce you as man and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest says, sending us a smile.

Kiko pulls the veil away, revealing my face. I give him a smile.

Before I know it, I'm being dipped, and Kiko's soft lips meet mine. I hear the cheers and claps in the audience.

"God I love you," he says as he pulls me into another kiss.

~~~~~

Hi Abby! {foreseeable}! I hope you enjoyed your imagine, and I'm so sorry that it took forever to get up. I've also never written a wedding imagine, so I'm sorry if they turned out lame...

Anyways, thanks for reading, and ciao for now! :)