It's You ~ Luke Kuechly for Kylie {Lukes-Jedi-Princess}

Lukes-Jedi-Princess

Do I believe in golden gate?

Don't know the answer

Are you an angel or a saint or just my truth?

I don't know what exists but when the Heaven's over

I'll know for sure

If perfect's out there, it's you

~NAO

~~~~~

I wake up finding it a little difficult to breathe.

Luke has his arms wrapped me tightly, lightly snoring as he fails to wake up from his deep sleep. I roll my eyes, trying to unwrap his grip on me but failing miserably.

"Luke," I start, trying to wake him up. He doesn't move an inch, and I groan.

"Baby, come on, get up."

I feel him shuffle behind me, and I kiss his cheek, successfully waking him up. He sends me a sleep smile before rubbing his blue eyes.

"Guess what today is?" I say, smiling widely. He shrugs, sluggishly moving from his side of the bed.

I shove his shoulder. "You know what day it is!" I exclaim, narrowing my eyes at him. Luke gives me a cheeky smile before winking at me, getting up and making his way toward the bathroom. I huff in annoyance, flopping back into the soft mattress.

Sleep overtakes me once again.

~~~~~

I wake up with a jersey slung across my face. Removing it from my line of vision, I see Luke standing shirtless, his back facing me. I sit up a little to get a better view as he slips on some sweats and takes out a black Panthers t-shirt.

He turns around, smirking when he sees my eyes fixated on his abs. "Like what you see, Kylie?" He flexes a little, and I scoff.

"In your dreams, pretty boy," I retort, taking off my pajama shirt and throwing it into my suitcase. I'm about to head into the bathroom when strong arms wrap around my waist.

"I can't wait to see you cheering me on in the stands, babe," Luke says, planting a kiss on my cheek. I smile a bit, unwrapping his arms from around me.

I kiss his lips, and our noses touch. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

~~~~~

I bite my lip as I take a peek at the score.

The Falcons had just scored another touchdown, and the score was now 20-6 in the Falcons' favor. I spot Luke on the sidelines, looking frustrated.

His eyes meet mine, and I send him a reassuring smile, blowing him a kiss. Luke, being the biggest dork in the world, catches it in his hand, slapping the kiss onto his cheek.

I laugh, and a smile breaks out onto his face.

The whistle blows, and I see Greg Olsen celebrating in the end zone. The scoreboard flashes, changing the score to 20-13 as a field goal is made.

I give Luke a big thumbs up as he jogs onto the field, taking his position in front of the offense.

The ball is snapped, and my face falters when Julio Jones makes it to the 18-yard line on one pass.

I see Luke barking orders, telling his fellow defenders where to go to prevent a touchdown. The ball is snapped yet again, and Matt Ryan passes it to Julio. I shut my eyes a little, preparing to hear the announcers call another touchdown.

Instead, my side of the stadium erupts in cheers, and I open my eyes to see Luke running for his life down the field.

I stand up, joining in the cheering as Luke passes the thirty, then the twenty, then the ten.

Finally, he makes it to the end zone, and I go crazy.

His teammates surround him, showing their appreciation. The score is now tied as another field goal is made.

I scan the field for Luke, and when I catch his gaze, I send him my brightest smile, having a mini dance session in the stands. He winks at me, and I involuntarily blush.

Before I know it, the game has ended, and the Panthers have won the Super Bowl 32-20.

I rush out onto the field, avoiding the swarm of people and pushing my way through to find Luke. A hand grabs my shoulder, spinning me around. My face meets Luke's smiling one, and I pull him down to kiss him.

I can hear camera shutters go off around us, but I don't really care.

And I'm sure Luke doesn't either.

Cam claps a hand on Luke's shoulder, pulling me into a hug afterwards. "Kylie, your fiance saved us the game!" Cam states, smiling. I nod, smiling before furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Fiance? Cam, we're not-"

My hand flies over my mouth as I see Luke kneeling on the field. In his hand, a velvet box is displayed. A beautiful diamond ring shines in the stadium lights.

Tears cloud my vision.

"Kylie, baby, I've been with you for three years, and there's no doubt that they've been the best three years of my life. You're always there for me, and you always show so much support. Now I know I'm not the easiest person to please, but somehow you deal with my crazy ass every single day. I want to be with you forever, until the day I die. Kylie," he pauses, smiling widely.

"Will you marry me?"

I nod, unable to speak. He jumps up, sliding the ring onto my finger. Luke pulls me in for a hug, spinning me around. Picking me up, we stare into each other's eyes before sealing the deal with a kiss.

Cheers erupt around us, engulfing the entire stadium.

We pull away, staring into each other's eyes and smiling like idiots.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Kylie Kuechly," Luke says over the cheers.

I smile once again.

"Me either."

~~~~~

Jesus I suck at endings! Well anyways, thank you for requesting Kylie {Lukes-Jedi-Princess}! I hope you enjoyed reading your imagine. This is one for all the Luke girls out there :)

Thank you all so much for reading!