You Make My Dreams Come True ~ Brad Wing for Emily {emilyopenshaw}

emilyopenshaw

What I want, you've got

And it might be hard to handle

Like the flame that burns the candle

The candle feeds the flame

~ Hall & Oates

~~~~~

I hurry around my classroom, tidying up the kids' table and picking up trash off of the floor. Glancing around, I sigh in relief, walking over to my desk and filing some papers.

Before I know it, two idiots run into the classroom, going around my desk and squishing me in a bear hug.

"Tyler, Andy, I can't breathe!"

My brother, Tyler Eifert chuckles as he lets go of me, messing up my hair. I mumble a string of curse words under my breath and smooth out my locks. Andy Dalton sends me a grin, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Em, hurry up! We're supposed to be at warmups right now, but your slow ass is holding us up!" Tyler says, crossing his arms over his chest. I roll my eyes, grabbing my purse and hoisting it over my shoulder.

"Whatever guys. You didn't have to come and pick me up anyways," I state matter-of-factly, looking at them both. Andy wraps an arm around my shoulder, giving me a side hug. "You're our favorite person, Emily Eifert. There's no way we'd escort you alone."

"You didn't seem to remember that last game you idiot." I shut off the lights, locking the door behind me.

We begin to walk to Andy's car, joking and laughing along the way. Before I know it, we're inside, and Andy is zooming down the highway, headed towards MetLife stadium for the Bengals' game against the Giants.

Andy parks his car as soon as I slip on my Eifert jersey. Andy gives me a quick hug before sprinting to the opponent's locker room, pulling his jersey on his head in the process. Tyler wraps me in a hug, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Em, don't do anything stupid. Coach says you're not allowed in the locker room after last week's, erm, incidents," Tyler says, shaking his head at me. I hold back my laugh, remembering when I dumped ice on the players in the showers.

Pretty funny, if I do say so myself.

"Tyler, I promise nothing will happen. I'm not a little girl anymore dude!" I say, punching him in the arm. He pouts but smiles nonetheless.

"Emily, I'm serious. Don't bother anyone, and that includes the Giants' players. I don't want you to run away with the enemy. They're no-"

"Eifert, get your ass on the field right now and start warming up!"

Tyler visibly cringes a little, rolling his eyes. He sends me a small smile, winking as he runs in the direction of his teammates.

I wave goodbye, turning around abruptly and smacking into a brick wall.

Hitting the ground, I rub my forehead, subconsciously sticking my bottom lip out. I groan a little, starting to get up when a hand makes its way in front of my face. Without looking up, I grab it, and the figure hoists in a millisecond.

"Are you all right? You hit that wall pretty hard there, love."

My eyes meet the warm blue ones of a tall, blonde man, and my breath instantly hitches in my throat.

Brad Wing, the Giants' punter.

He cocks his head to the wide, furrowing his eyebrows. "Miss, are you all right?"

I shake out of my trance, sending him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, uh-"

"Brad. Brad Wing. And you are?" He asks, sending me a smile in return. I stand up, brushing off the back of my pants. "I'm Emily." I hold my hand out for him to shake, but instead he engulfs me in a hug, squeezing the living daylights out of me.

I try not to scream at the exhilarating scent of his cologne.

He loosens his grip, holding me an arm's length away. Looking at my jersey, he frowns a little, meeting my curious eyes.

"You're a fan of the Bengals?" He asked, sounding a little disappointed. His arms cross over his chest, making his biceps much more prominent. I gulp, holding back any drool that threatens to drip out.

I shrug, suddenly feeling self conscious. "My brother and best friend plays for them, hence the jersey." He nods, and the smile returns to his face. Glancing at the giant clock on the wall, his eyes widen.

"Shit! I was supposed to be in the locker room twenty minutes ago!" He runs a hand through his hair, smirking a little before wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"They can wait a while."

"Oh no, I can't-"

Ignoring my protests, he steps behind me, placing both of his hands on my shoulders. He whirls me around, steering me in the opposite direction.

"Brad! I can't do this! I'm supposed to be in the stands!" I protest, stubbornly dragging my feet. He chuckles behind me.

"Gosh, you are a stubborn one, aren't you? Well, I didn't want to have to do this," he says cracking his knuckles.

Brad hoists me over his shoulder, laughing as I scream. He starts walking, giving me a small tour as my legs and arms start to swing simultaneously, effectively causing him to put me down.

He ruffles my hair, and I slap his hand away, fixing it automatically. Then he clears his throat, and his face goes red.

"So Emily, I was wondering-"

"Emily Eifert! What the hell are you doing?! I'll kill him!"

I wince and slowly turn around, meeting the fuming eyes of my brother.

I pull Brad down to my level, quickly whispering in his ear.

"Run."

He doesn't take a second to sprint down the hallway with me in tow.

"Emily!"

~~~~~

Hi Emily (emilyopenshaw)! I hope you liked your imagine!

Thank you for reading! :)