Hurricane ~ Aaron Rodgers for Gracelyn {SimpleAndAnonymous}

Everytime he smiles
I let him in again
Everything is fine when
You're standing in the eye of the Hurricane
~Bridgit Mendler

~~~~~

"You know what Aaron? Just believe what you do! I'm done!"

I storm out of the house, Aaron hot on my trail. Stomping to my car, I unlock it, swinging the door open. As I'm about to get in, a snowball smacks me in the back of the head. I turn to look at him, narrowing my eyes.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

He hurls another snowball at me, but I duck just in time. "You're my problem!"

Before he can throw another one at me, I quickly make one of my own, and shove it right in his face.

"That's what you deserve, you prick!"

I throw snowball after snowball. He retreats backwards with each throw. I smile triumphantly, and then proceed to getting back in my vehicle. I start it, sighing in relief as the warm air floods through the vents. I lean back for a couple of moments, closing my eyes.

My bliss stops when a snowball the size of my head hits the windshield.

That's the last straw.

"Why the fuck are you trying to do? Break my windshield?" I yell out of the window. "You wanna play dirty Rodgers?"

"You're the only filth I see!"

We throw snowball after snowball, also throwing insults at each other.

"I hate you!"

"You're such a slut!"

"Douche!"

"Whore!"

"Asswipe!"

"Bitch!"

As the insults die down, so do the snowballs. Before we know it, we're both lying on our backs, making snow angels.

Well, I am at least.

I stop flailing my arms around when Aaron turns to me. His eye shine with sincerity.

"Gracie, you know I didn't mean what I said, right?"

I sigh. "I know. I just wish you wouldn't have accused me of sleeping around. You know I would never do that to you, Aaron."

"I know." He picks up my right hand, softly playing with my fingers before placing a soft kiss on the back of it. I move over a little, resting my head on his chest.

"I know you wouldn't have done that, Gracelyn. It was just the heat of the moment. I let the rumors get to me before hearing your side of the story. And for that, I'm truly sorry. I almost lost my amazing girlfriend because of that." He mumbles the last part. I sit up, looking at him.

"Hey, even if we were still fighting, you would never lose me. I love you too much to let you go." I pull him up into an upright position, engulfing him in a big hug. He chuckles as I squeeze him tighter, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Would you let me go somewhere else then?"

I give him a look of horror, slapping his chest playfully. "Aaron! This is not the time for kinky shit!"

"I'm not being kinky," he whines as he rubs his chest. "And your slaps hurt. I'm glad we had a snowball fight instead of a slap fight. You'd win hands down."

I giggle as he stands up swiftly, pulling me up with him. "I highly doubt that. You're the football player here."

He sends me a playful wink. "Well since we can't get down and dirty, can we at least watch TV?"

"Cuddling and hot chocolate included?"

He picks me up bridal style, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "Cuddling and hot chocolate included."

~~~~~

Thank you so much Gracelyn (SimpleAndAnonymous) for requesting this imagine! I'm sorry this one is a shorter than I usually do, but I wanted it to be as cute as possible towards the end, and honestly, I tried. Thanks a million for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!