Kiss Me Quick ~ Robert Kelley for Riley {AllNightCaniff}

AllNightCaniff

Hold up, baby

You know you drive me crazy

And I want everybody to know

~ Nathan Sykes

~~~~~

*This will be from Robert's POV*

I groan internally as I rip up the restaurant menu in front of me, tugging on my hair.

That's the fifth restaurant I've rejected since looking for a nice one two days ago. I rest my head on my hand, mindlessly scrolling through my Instagram feed.

My eyes go wide as another picture of Riley pops up on my screen.

She's smiling, cuddling a Koala Bear to her side as she poses in her zookeeper uniform. I smile involuntarily as I take in her smiling face.

"Robert! Where you at, man?"

I quickly lock my phone as Desean Jackson walks into my kitchen, looking for something to eat. He takes out a carton of juice and begins to chug it down.

Wiping his mouth, he looks at me curiously.

"What's up with you, man? You've been down in the dumps all day." Desean places the juice back in the fridge, turning to face me. He rests his hands on the counter.

"Hello? Earth to Rob?"

I don't move a muscle.

"Damn, Riley looks super hot today."

That grabs my attention, and I glare at him, shaking my head. A goofy grin frames his features as he laughs heartily, wiping a tear away from his eye.

"I knew that'd get your attention." Desean looks around in my cabinets, pulling out a packet of Poptarts. "Why don't you just tell her you like her? It's super obvious."

I shake my head, absentmindedly drawing circles on the table. "It's not that easy, man. There's no way she'd say yes."

"You don't know that." Desean shrugs. "How are you planning to ask her out exactly?"

"That's the thing. I don't know how to do it."

"You need serious help from yours truly." Desean pops his collar, strolling over to the table and taking a seat.

"First of all, you gotta do this. Girls dig that, man..."

~~~~~

I wring my hands together nervously, clutching the microphone in one hand.

Ryan Kerrigan and Desean should be here any minute with Riley in tow.

The front door busts open, and I stiffen up, smoothing my dress pants and button down shirt. Desean and Ryan carefully maneuver Riley into the living room.

Ryan sends me the stink face as the two set Riley down on the couch.

"Desean, what the hell is going on? Where am I and why on earth am I blindfolded?"

Ryan and Desean stifle their laughter as I set up the speakers, making sure everything is in top form before I do this.

I send them a nod, signaling them to take the blindfold off of Riley's face.

My voice fills the air as Riley's eyes go wide, staring at me.

"Baby, I've been searching, searching through this crowd..."

Riley's jaw drops open as she stares at me; her eyes follow my every move.

"Robert? When did this-"

Desean hushes her as his phone focuses on me. I try not to get embarrassed as I try to finish the song.

"Put your lips right here, and your body will follow..."

I walk closer to her, singing directly to her face.

"Baby, come kiss me quick."

Riley's face flushes a deep red as I lean in closer. I drop the microphone on the floor, gazing directly into her eyes.

"Baby, come kiss me quick."

My gaze falls to her plump lips, and I bite my own subconsciously. Her tongue darts out, wetting her bottom lip.

Before I know it, the back of my neck is grabbed, and Riley's face is heading directly towards mine.

Our lips meet, turning into an intense make out session. They move hungrily, fighting for dominance.

My fingers run through Riley's hair, tugging a little at her roots.

Ryan clears his throat, and the two of us pull away, panting quite heavily.

"You two lovebirds done? I almost threw up at the sight." Ryan wrinkles his nose in disgust as Desean laughs behind him, waving his phone in one hand.

"I got it ALL on video!"

I spring up, stomping angrily towards Desean. Said person darts quickly behind the couch, laughing menacingly.

"I'll delete in on one condition."

"What?" Riley's voice fills the air.

"Rob here has to ask her out."

I almost choke on my spit. Riley's face goes red yet again as she smooths out her hair, due to our previous actions.

"Come on man. You both like each other tons." He waves his phone tauntingly. "I'm sure Instagram would love to see this."

I fuming on the outside, but on the inside I'm a nervous wreck. Walking back to Riley, I kneel in front of her, taking her hand in mine.

"I know this is all of a sudden, but I'm totally intrigued by you. I've known you for years, but you never cease to whet my desire. So, for the love of God, will you please give me a chance and go out with me?"

Riley's blank face turns into a happy one, and I swear her smile is the brightest thing in the universe.

"Of course, Robert. Why wouldn't I?" She teases. Her lips land on my cheek, and I jump back in surprise, landing flat on my butt.

The room erupts into laughter as I rub my backside, saying a string of curse words afterward. Desean shakes my hand.

"I deleted the video."

"Thank Jesus."

He shows me his latest post on Instagram that already has hundreds of likes.

"You gave me even better content! This is G-O-L-D gold!"

"Desean Jackson!"

~~~~~

Hey Riley {AllNightCaniff}! Thank you very much for requesting, and I hope you liked your imagine!

Thank you all for reading! :)