She's Exactly What I Need ~ Julian Edelman for Tori {buttlinetribe15}

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand

She takes care of me baby

She helps me be a better man

She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes

She's exactly what I need

~ Jeremy Passion

~~~~~

{This will be in Jules' POV :)}

I dodge another defender as I run like hell, trying to make my way to the end zone. Before I know it, I'm tackled at the feet, and pain surges through my foot.

I reach down as I'm slammed to the ground. I lay there on the field, clutching my foot. Danny Amendola jogs over to me, helping me to my feet.

"Julian, what's wrong?" He asks, worry crossing over his features. I gesture to my foot, gritting my teeth as I put some weight on it accidentally. 

Tom and Gronk walk over as well, helping me walk to the locker room. I sit down on one of the examination beds, crossing my arms over my chest and shutting my eyes. A trainer comes in, picking up my cleated foot. I hiss in pain as he tries to take my cleat off.

"Well Jules," the trainer starts, "I think you definitely broke it. If you're in this much pain even when I pick it up, then that's a definite yes." 

"Shit," I reply, sitting up. "How long will I be out?"

The trainer shrugs, eyes meeting mine. "I'd say a month or so, but I can't be sure. You may need surgery man." I huff in annoyance. The trainer stands up, sending me a sympathetic smile.

"You stay in here for the rest of the game, alright? We'll get someone to check on you."

I sit up straighter. "Do you think you could get my girlfriend in here?"

The trainer pauses in his tracks. He scratches the back of his neck. 

"I'll see what I can do. For now, just sit tight, okay?" 

I nod as the trainer walks out of the door. My eyes feel heavy all of a sudden, and my foot feels like it's about to fall off at any moment. I lay back on the bed, resting my arms behind my head. 

My eyes are about to close when-

"Julian Francis!"

My eyes snap open as a concerned figure sprints into the locker room. A smile breaks out onto my face as Tori comes into sight.

She tackles me into a hug, holding me tightly. I run a hand through her hair. "I'm okay, Tori, I promise." I reassure her, rubbing her back. She sighs, holding me tighter.

"The trainer that came to get me said you may need surgery on that foot and that you may be out for months. Julian, you're going to suffer without football for that long, you know that, right?"

Tori looks me right in the eyes, a knowing look framing her features. I send her a goofy grin, and she raises her eyebrows. 

"What? What did I say?" She asks, utterly confused. I laugh, clutching her hands in mine. 

"If I'm out for so long, that means I get to stay home." I plant a kiss on her cheek. "And who better to take care me than my beloved girlfriend?" I say cheekily. She rolls her eyes, but I can see a smile start to make its way onto her face.

"Your mom would do a great job. I mean, she did push you out of her-"

"Tori! Hush!" I stop her from saying anything that I don't want to hear. She sends me a wink. 

"Bubs, you know I'll always be there for you. I'll take care of you, starting right now," Tori replies, walking over to my locker and shuffling through my duffle. She pulls out a pill bottle, tossing it to me. 

I read the label. 

Ibuprofen. 

"Tori, babe, they haven't told me to take-"

She walks over to me, wagging her finger. "Julian, if you don't take the damn pills I'll skin you alive before you go into the operation room."

I wave her off, setting the pills next to me. 

A bottle of water lands in my lap, and I look up to see Tori looking at me expectantly, tapping her foot impatiently. 

"I don't have all day, bubs," she says in a sassy tone, crossing her arms over her chest. I roll my eyes as I pop two pills in my mouth, downing them with water. 

"Are you happy now?" I ask. She smiles, sitting down next to me. Her head lands on my shoulder, and I pull her onto my lap. 

My arms immediately wrap around her; it's a habit that I have that I don't think she minds too much. Tori's head gently lands on my chest, snuggling closer to me. 

We sit there in blissful silence, enjoying each other's warmth. 

Eventually, I hear pounding footsteps approaching, and I look down to see that Tori has fallen asleep. I smile to myself. 

"Aye, look James, Julian is whipped!"

I look up, narrowing my eyes at LeGarrette Blount and James White as they cover their mouths, snickering. I flip them off, holding Tori closer. She shifts a little, and I kiss the top of her head, causing her to return to her peaceful sleep. 

"She's sleeping, you asshats," I say, smiling a bit. They both walk over to us, and a grin breaks out onto James' face. 

LeGarrette wraps an arm around James' shoulders. "You foot doesn't seem to hurt too much anymore, especially when Tori is around," he points out, smirking. A blush rises to my cheeks as they laugh. 

"No, she made me take some Ibuprofen!" I argue. 

"Whatever you say, Jules," James says, walking over to his locker. LeGarrette follows suit. 

I look down at the beautiful woman resting on me. 

"God, I love you," I say out loud, kissing her temple this time. 

Laughs erupt in the locker room once again, and I roll my eyes. 

"Dude, you're so whipped."

"Shut it, White!"

~~~~~

Hey there Tori  {buttlinetribe15}! I hoped you enjoyed your imagine! Hopefully it was kinda like what you requested {I decided to have the setting in the locker room instead of in a house}. 

Thank you all so much for reading!