All I Do is Win ~ Tom Brady for Casey {Dunnz23}

Cause I' never been defeated
And I won't stop now
Keep your hands up put 'em in the sky
For the homies that didn't make it
And my folks locked down
~DJ Khaled (ft. a lot of people that I'm sure you know)

~~~~~

It's the fourth quarter, and the Patriots are up 28-24 against the Seattle Seahawks.

I nervously chew on my fingernails. My eyes have seemed to burn a hole in the back of Russell Wilson's head as he assumes the role of quarterback.

I'm shook out of my trance when my daughter, Ava, tugs on my pants.

"Mommy, did Daddy win the game against the birdies?"

I give her a small smile, ruffling her hair. Her mouth forms into a cute pout, and I chuckle at her cuteness.

"Not yet baby, but they will soon."

"You promise?" She holds out a pinkie finger, and I happily hook mine with hers.

"I promise Ava. Now shush, the game is about to start again!"

I watch in anticipation as Russell throws the ball.

Time ticks by slowly, and at this point, it seems like we lost the game.

The ball almost makes it into the end zone, and I hold in my breath.

But then, a miraculous catch by Malcolm Butler assures us the win.

I jump to my feet with Pats Nation, cheering loudly. I pick Ava up, hugging her tight. She laughs a little, her blue eyes sparkling with happiness.

Soon enough, the clocks stop.

The New England Patriots have won their 4th Super Bowl.

Ava and I rush out onto the field as the red, white, and blue confetti rains down on the field, showering the players with pride.

I look around, trying to find Tom. Before I know it, I'm hugged from behind.

I turn around instantly, and find Tom hoisting Ava on his shoulders. Ava's screaming the Patriots name happily, and I join in her chanting.

Tom leans down, and places a long, passionate kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss, and he does the same.

"You did it," I whisper.

He gives me a giant grin, almost splitting his gorgeous face in half. "What did I tell you this morning, Casey?"

I look at him, confused. "I actually don't remember."

He shakes his head, a hint of smile still lingering on his face. He leans down, whispering in my ear.

"All I do is win, baby. You of all people, Casey, should know that."

~~~~~

I'm so happy that Casey {Dunnz23} wanted another imagine! Thank you so much girly! I'm sorry this is super late, I had a chorus concert on Thursday, and I was so tired from all the work I had to make up yesterday. Anyways, I really hope you like this, and sorry it's super short!

Thanks again!