Love on Top ~ Brandon Marshall for Aria {qveenpariah}

You're the one who gives your all

You're the one I can always call

When I need you make everything stop

Finally you put my love on top

~Beyoncé Knowles

~~~~~

The Jets are positioned on the 37 yard line in their territory when the ball is hiked.

I watch as Brandon Marshall catches the ball, running towards the end zone. The rest of the cheerleaders and I hold our breath as he makes it into Broncos' territory. The crowd is going crazy when he jogs inside safely, spiking the ball.

The game is over, and the Jets have bested the Broncos 26-20.

I throw my pom poms into the air as white and green confetti rains down upon the field. Rushing over, I make my way through the crowd, looking around to find the star of the game.

I'm taken aback when someone grips my shoulders, whirling me around. Immediately I recognize those chocolate brown eyes.

"Brandon, you did it!" I squeal in delight. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"I can't believe I did it! Aria, babe, I won the Super Bowl for us!"

He rips his helmet off of his head, revealing the happiness etched onto his face. Grabbing me by the shoulders again, he pulls me, closing the distance between us.

Time stops for a moment when his lips meet mine.

Well, so it seems.

Unfortunately, the kiss lasts about a second, but it was long enough for the media to catch it on live television.

The cameras and microphones are pushed into our faces following the kiss. I hide my face in Brandon's chest, blushing in embarrassment.

He chuckles at my actions, wrapping an arm securely around my torso. He leads me away from the flashing lights, placing a soft kiss on my temple.

"Thanks for cheering me on, babe. I needed that extra push," he says with a wink. My face burns in embarrassment for the second time in less than 10 minutes.

Just my luck.

He laughs again, staring into my eyes. I watch wide eyed as he leans in again.

Oh goodness.

His gorgeous face is about 2 centimeters away from mine when his teammates decide to crowd around him, hoisting him on their shoulders. 

Brandon's eyes shoot open instantly, and he almost falls off of Darrelle Revis' shoulders, startled. I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to let any giggles escape. Brandon's startled eyes meet mine, and he instantly looks confused that I'm still on the ground. He looks below him, and he starts to laugh at his own stupidity. 

An interviewer walks over to the team, laughing at the sight in front of her. 

"How do you all feel about winning the Super Bowl in the last two minutes of overtime?" She asks over all of the commotion. 

Brandon opens his mouth in order to speak, but is interrupted by the shouts and whoops of his teammates below him. He gives the interviewer an apologetic smile, but she shrugs it off by laughing instead. 

"Well, there you have it folks! The New York Jets are your new Super Bowl 50 Champions!"

The team cruises around with Brandon still on Darrelle's shoulders. I give them each a big hug before walking back to the rest of the cheerleaders. 

I can feel someone's eyes staring holes into the back of my head.

~~~~~

Holding the door open for some fans, I say my goodbyes to them as I head towards the charter bus the cheerleaders rode to the stadium in. I'm about to get on when I hear someone call out my name. 

"Aria!"

I turn around to meet the running figures of Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall. I politely ask the bus driver to wait for a few minutes as they finally catch up to me. 

After heaving for some air, I watch Eric push Brandon towards me.

In all honesty, he looks like he's about to barf all over the pavement. 

"Brandon? You okay there, bud?" I ask, concerned. Placing a hand on his shoulder, he visibly tenses, gently shrugging my hand away.

"Aria, look, I need to tell you something extremely important."

I nod, waiting for him to continue. He scratches the back of his neck, clearing his throat.

"Well, uh, you see-"

Eric slaps him on the back, hard. I cringe as Brandon yelps in pain.

"You know what? Maybe I should just show you instead."

"Brandon, what in the world are you-"

I'm cut off by his lips meeting mine for the second time today. Our lips move together in sync, drowning out the cheers from the girls and Eric. 

We finally pull away, eyes still shut, still taking in the moment. Slowly, I open my eyes, and I smile as I meet Brandon's gorgeous ones. He holds me by the waist, resting his chin on the top of my head. 

"Do you know how long I've been wanting to do that?" He whispers. I shake my head. 

"A very long time, ever since I first met you." He sends me a wink, and I blush yet again.

Releasing his grip, he gets down on one knee, grabbing my hand in his. The girls coo as Eric does a happy dance behind Brandon.

"Aria, babe, will you give me the honors of being your boyfriend?" He asks. I nod, smiling widely. He stands up, and I jump on him, entangling him into a hug. 

We pull away when the bus driver honks the horn loudly.

"You said to give you a few minutes, and it's been 15! How long do you want me to wait, woman?" He hisses. I open my mouth to speak, but Brandon shuts me up.

"Actually, sir, she's driving to the hotel with me, if you don't mind." 

Brandon wraps an arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple. The bus driver rolls his eyes, shutting the doors. I watch as he pulls out of the parking lot. 

Brandon turns me to face him. 

"Now, where were we?"

I laugh as he leans in again, latching our lips together for another kiss.

~~~~~

Hello there Aria {qveenpariah}! I hope you enjoyed your imagine, and I'm sorry that this sucked!

Thanks so much for reading! :[)