Come Light Me Up ~ Johnny Manziel for Leslie {anewday4me}

anewday4me

So baby come light me up

And maybe I'll let you on it

A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it

A little less conversation and a little more touch my body

'Cause I'm so into you

~Ariana Grande

~~~~~

I walk through the front door, sighing in relief as I kick my sneakers off. I had been working a 12 hour shift at work, and I'm ready to just sit down and relax.

I stop in my tracks as I see an elderly woman cradling my baby in her arms. She sends me a smile, nodding her hello.

Johnny sprints downstairs just as I'm about to open my mouth. He sends me a huge smile, walking over to me immediately.

"Hey baby, how was work?" He asks, completely ignoring the fact that the human equivalent of Suga Mama Proud is casually sitting on our couch, holding out child.

I smile at the old woman before dragging Johnny into the kitchen, slapping the back of his head.

"Who the hell is that?!" I whisper shout. Johnny pouts, rubbing the back of his head.

"The babysitter obviously. I thought it'd be nice to have someone watch little Jacob tonight, especially since you just got off work." Johnny wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

My back is against his chest as he leans closer, lips brushing against my ear.

"I thought you and I could have a little alone time, Leslie," he says, kissing my cheek.

My breath hitches in my throat as his head dips down, working on my neck. I raise my head a little, allowing him better access.

His hands roam down my torso, wrapping around my waist. "God, Leslie. I need you so bad right now." I bite my lip as he sucks hard at my neck, trying to leave a hickey.

I smirk to myself as he begins to take his shirt off. He eyes me hungrily, leaning in to kiss me when I put a finger to his mouth. His eyes open, and he raises an eyebrow in question.

"Leslie?"

I smile innocently, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry, Johnny Boy, but you're just going to have to work harder than that." Johnny goes wide eyed, taking a step back.

"What do you mean babe?"

"I mean," I say as I whisper seductively in his ear, "that it takes a lot more than just a sexy makeout session to get me in bed." I kiss his neck before sauntering out into the kitchen.

I laugh to myself as I hear Johnny call out my name, struggling to get his shirt back on before Suga Mama walks into the kitchen.

"Leslie! I'll get you back for this!"

~~~~~

The hot water fills the bath tub as I stand beside it, occasionally looking into Johnny and I's bedroom to see if Jacob is still peacefully asleep in his crib. He hasn't made a sound, and I sigh, making a mental note to thank Suga Mama whenever I see her again.

I shut the faucet off and strip out of my robe. I groan as I'm surrounded by the sweltering heat of the water, and I lean my head back, closing my eyes.

A knock sounds on the door just as I reach over to get my vanilla scented body scrub.

Johnny walks in, completely awestruck by the sight in front of him. He shakes his head, walking over to the sink.

"Johnny," I call out. He doesn't budge; instead, he continues to brush his teeth.

I roll my eyes. "Johnny."

His gaze meets mine in the mirror. We don't say a word as we stare at each other, completely lost in our own world.

My left hand comes out of the water, gesturing for him to come join me. He nods, rinsing out his mouth before standing in front of me.

He strips slowly, taking off his shirt and revealing a nice set of abs. I bite my lip as I try not to make a sound. He smirks, unzipping his jeans.

"Johnny, what are you doing?"

He's finally naked as he joins me in the tub, sitting behind me. I lean back into his touch as he hands rest on my shoulders, massaging them gently.

I turn around, facing him. Grabbing the back of his neck, I pull him closer, latching my lips onto his.

Our lips move together in a slow dance. No one is fighting for dominance as the kiss grows more passionate.

Johnny pulls away, getting out of the tub. He grabs a towel, ushering me into it. I'm engulfed in the warmth of the towel and his arms as he kisses my cheek lovingly.

"Go wait in the room, baby. I'll be there shortly, okay?"

I nod, walking into the bedroom.

Johnny walks out a few minutes later, drying his semi-wet hair. He throws the towel into the bathroom before climbing on top of me, joking our lips together again.

The rest is just pure bliss.

~~~~~

Hey there Leslie {anewday4me}! I hope you enjoyed reading your imagine!

Thank you all so much for reading and requesting! :)