You Stole My Heart

My heart trembled. I felt so broken. So weak. "WHY IS SHE SO SPECIAL?!" "You have to admit she has everything." "Oh thanks Natalie I feel so much better. what will I do without you..." "Who knows you would be lost." "Hey I am heartbroken here! Instead of fighting help me. I feel like I am dying." Natalie walked over to here bag. "Here take this." She handed me a lighter and a picture. Perfect just what I needed. A picture of Josh and I on our first date. 3 years ago. 3 years. We had everything and he threw it away for her. "Why would I want this? I am trying to get over him remember? " "That's why this is going to be fun." I was confused. Oh god what is he thinking. "Like this" She set the picture on fire. "I am heartbroken and this is what you think of to make me feel better?" "Yep" "Well ok" I took the lighter and another picture. It burned in seconds. This was fun. I will do this more often. We grabbed more and more pictures. Burning them all in different ways. "We'll that's the end of it." "I got ice cream, pizza, soda, and everything we need for a break up. I also have movies. The notebook, 27 dresses and more." "That's sweet but I don't want to watch people fall in love when I am so broken. We were together for 3 years. 3 years. But now I have to act like nothing is wrong and I am happy." "Ok you know what I will get the food we are talking about this now." Before I could say no, she was already gone. She came back with a bunch of food. "Ok I only have bits and pieces of what happened so tell me everything." I wanted to say no I can't yet but it's been a week since we broke up. A week and I am still hurting like it was just a couple of minutes ago. "Here." Natalie laid out 3 boxes of pizza, drinks, ice cream, and every food I could imaging how did she carry all of this?! "Fine. I got a text from Tommy saying meet him by Hungry Howies as you know my favorite pizza place. So I drove over and I waited for him for like a hour. I got tried of waiting so I ordered a pizza. As my pizza came out my phone was ringing and someone was making my leg go numb by all the calls. So finally I got back in my car and called back. Then I saw it was Mae. I called her back and she was crying. I was trying to clam her and all she said was he's gone. So I drove over and she was still crying even worse. Taylor left her. Then he rushed though the door and saw Mae. He started to say sorry and he needs he and all this junk. Then she got mad that he left her for Jennifer. Then of course they made up. like always. But then Mae asked how Josh and I were. I said Good and getting better. Then Taylor looked at me weird he said Josh is dating Morgan. Then I asked where he was he was at his apartment. Then I knocked I his door. No answer. I knocked again. The door was locked. And I used my key he gave me. I walked in to see clothes in the floor which didn't matter he always had stuff everywhere. Then I heard it. I heard a moan. I walked to the bedroom to see Josh in bed with Morgan. I was to shocked to react. Josh finally saw me. And he kicked Morgan off. Then tried to chase me out the door. He grabbed my arm. I jerked it away and I turned to scream at him but nothing came. I was so angry. Then Morgan ran after him and saw that I was still there. She smiled at me. Then forced him to turn his head and smiled at me again before jumping on him. Then she kissed him. Right in front of me. I ran out the door and jumped in my car. Then no matter how much he called I ignored it. Now he just doesn't call. Now I am here." Natalie's eyes seemed glossy. Her mouth dropped open. I never had much luck with love. it always seemed to blow up in my face. "I...i...i...am so sorry I had no idea" "I didn't expect you too." I grabbed a piece of pizza. Before I knew it I ate the whole box. "Let's watch a movie." "We don't have too" I stared at Natalie. "Look I know what he did know and I don't want you to see them and be more depressed." "I don't care. Put on white chicks." Laughter filled up the room. I feel like my laughter was fake. It doesn't feel the same. I don't expect it too. I guess I just wanted to see if I can still be me without him. Like this. Who am I now? What am I talking about?! I still am Madyson Sawyer. I didn't change. I am just hurting. I need to get out of this house. "Do you want something to eat I am dying here?" Natalie looked at me. "Of course you are Mady you always are hungry. What do you want?" "What do you think?" "Nandos it is." I laughed. I looked down at my clothes. The over sized monster hoodie and sweats can't do. My hair was in a lazy bun. "First I am going to shower. If we run into him I am not looking like this." I showered, did my hair, put on little make up, and then got dressed in skinny black jeans, a pale pink laced shirt, and pale pink flats. "Wow what a hour can do for a girl." I smiled. I feel some what better. --------------------------------------------- "Were here." This isn't bad. He never liked coming here for some unknown reason who knows. I love this place! I took a deep breath. Then got out. Natalie walked over to me and poked to the sky. "You see that. Thats the sky. Thats a tree. This is what is outdoors." I glared at her. I haven't left my house since the break up. so what? I walked inside. I felt eyes on me. Even if they werent I felt like everyone was looking at me. "The normal." Natalie paid and we sat down and waited for our food. Finally after 30 years our food was done. I walked over and I bumped into a boy. I fell on top of him onto the ground. "Ow!" "Oh my god I am so sorry ma'am I didn't see you. I..." I opened my eyes. My heart jumped into my throat. Why did he stop talking what was he going to say? what is wrong me with why do I feel giggly all of a sudden STOP IT STOP IT you are heartbroken no boys right now "Um it's fine it happens." my hair fell on his face. He chuckled as it ticked his face. I was so embearessed. "I am sorry I should get up." I laughed like a idiot. I stood up and helped him up. "Niall Horan." he held out his hand. I am more of a hugger than a hand shake kind of girl but oh well. "Madyson Sawyer" he smiled. That smile. Its perfect. "Nice to meet you. Did you come alone?" "No I didn't my friend Natalie came. where did she go?!" Then I saw Natalie was with a tall thin brown clury hair boy. Then she was blushing because she had soda on her shirt with ketchup as the boy tried to help her clean up. She laughed as he constantly said sorry. "Is that her with Harry?" "I guess so. I am sorry." "About what? We were bored and hungry. Now we met beautiful girls." I felt my cheeks heat up. Natalie walked over with Harry but in a different shirt. "He let me borrow a extra he had. can I have that hoodie now I am cold." Harry laughed and handed her a hoodie. "So do y'all want to hang out?" "Sure!" I looked at Natalie who was completely lost with Harry. He put his arm around her. I guess we now are going to the mall. This should make me angry but I want to know Niall more. There's something about him. Then I know Natalie is not going to give up on Harry they are flirting each time I look at them. "To the mall!" Niall yelled and winked at me. What happened to this girl who was completely heart broken to feels lighter than air?
************************************
Thanks for reading! What will happen with Madyson and Niall will anything happen or is there something already happening? comment,vote, anything!