Thanksgiving With My Parents

The cold air brushes across my skin. My heart was currently at war. The air did give me mercy as I stood in front of hell's front door. Niall squeezed my hand. I felt my blood warm. "Are you ready?" I turned to Niall. It was freezing today. The snow piled up at our feet. He looked so adorable with his fluffy jacket, his gloves, scarf, a beanie, and red nose. "As I ever be." I pecked his lips to reassure him. He smiled. I knocked on the door to see what could possibly happen. A large man answered. "Mady! How are you champ? I haven't seen you since last thanksgiving." I let go of Niall's hand and hugged the usually tall man. I looked up at him. 6 foot something strong man. "I am good. I missed you so much! Is the whole family here?" "Yep. All of them are inside. Come on in its freezing out there." The man moved to the side. I held Niall's hand to show him in. "Who is this fella?" "This is my boyfriend Niall." Niall smiled and held out his hand. "Niall this is my uncle David." David pushed Niall's hand away and pulled him in a bone crushing hug. I heard his bone pop as my uncle hugged him. "It's nice to meet you. If she comes home with a broken heart..... You can send your hospital bill to the family." David popped his knuckles. "David don't scare him! He's a sweet guy he would never hurt me." I smiled to the both of them. "I was only kidding! Sort of. But anyways if he hurts you just know she has two other uncles. Three brothers. A strong daddy. A lot of cousins who are men. An most of all people who are in Texas who know how to ride a bull. You understand?" David leaned down to Niall. "Ye..sss sir." Niall shook His eyes were glued on David. I saw his knees wobble. I laced Niall's hand. "David...." I growled "Kidding!" He slapped Niall's back. Niall awkwardly laughed. "I am going to let y'all be. Go ahead and talk to everyone your other uncles are over there." David pointed to two men laughing. "Thanks David." I waved We walked to my other uncles who were dying of laughter. "Hey Mady!" My uncles hugged me. "Niall this is Nick and Jerry." Niall shook hands with them. "I saw you already got the run though with you hurtin Mady. Do I need to say that I can ride a bull and I am in the military?" My uncle Jerry pointed out. "No sir." "Good boy." Jerry took a swig of his beer. I hate the smell of beer. "Hey am Nick." Nick smiled Niall looked calmer when Nick stepped in. "Wanna beer?" "No thanks." Niall shook his head. I love how he remembered I don't like the smell of taste of it so he doesn't do it around me. "Alright suit yourself. What do you do Niall?" Niall explained how he was in a band. They were impressed. I knew they would be. We ended up meeting all of my cousins. A few gave Niall don't hurt Mady talk but others didn't. Then the time came to my brothers. They were laughing and having a good time. "Hey guys." I laughed seeing Ethan dance. "Mady!!!" They pulled me in a hug. "This is my boyfriend Niall." They shook hands. I was nervous for Dax to shake Niall's hand. "Do not hurt him Dax." He smiled. "What do you mean it seemed fine to me." Niall asked "Well when we were kids when Dax shook someone's hand he would crush it just to show how strong he is." Niall pulled his hand away. The boys laughed "This is Dax, Ethan, and Evan." Niall nodded. I didn't realize how much they changed. Dax's hair was a dark brown with caramel eyes. He was pale but had a small beard like Zayns. He was tall and had a lot of muscles. Ethan was a average height but taller than me. He had green eyes with blue sparkles. He was the palest of is all. He had light brown hair and a few freckles covering his cheekbones and nose. Evan had jet black hair and dark caramel eyes. He was only a inch shorter than Ethan. He had a smile across his face which made his eyes sparkle. "You guys look a lot alike." Niall laughed We looked at each other than Niall. We laughed and confused Niall. "Sweetie we always hear that. We thought we never looked like each other but we laugh when we think about it. Its hard to explain." Niall nodded I squeezed his hand once more. Niall talked to the boys like he always knew them. The house shook with all of our conversations. Time flew by. We talked for about a hour or two before it was time to eat. Our brownies were already gone. The cake never made it to the counter. Everyone piled up their plates. "How did I do?" Niall whispered "Perfect. They are asking if your coming back for Christmas!" Niall smiled. "I would love too." "Niall its on Christmas eve. Plus what about your family? What if they want you home? I don't want to keep you away from them." "Babe.... I mean Mady..." "Babe is fine." I winked at Niall. He wasn't using any nickname since my family was around. "I want to see them. But I don't want to miss being with you." "When is your families party?" "Christmas Eve." "Then Christmas Eve is half my family half yours. Then Christmas Day is ours." "Sounds good. We can go to breakfast with the others and open gifts at our place. Then once we are done we can do what ever." I smiled at Niall. My family loved Niall. They made him apart of the family. No one left him out. After a while we left of Niall's families house. The sight was beautiful. "My family hasn't even are yet or anything. It's 4." I nodded "Ok will I her to meet everyone?" "Yeah the whole family is there." I was excited to meet them. Niall talked about them but not to into detail. He loves his family endlessly though. Snow covered the steps to the house. Niall knocked as he held my hand. I was beyond freezing. The door opened to a smiling woman.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! I am doing a double update today for Niall's family. I didn't have time to update yesterday. Sorry. Most of y'all were probably busy anyways. Thanks again guys!!!

-we_are_directioners_

PLEASE READ!!!!! INPORTANT!!!

I ALMOST HAVE 500 READS!!! THATS INCREDIBLE!!!!! ONCE WE REACH 500 I WILL DO A CONTEST!!!! I WILL EXPLAIN LATER ON BUT WHO EVER WINS WILL BE PUT IN MY STORY AS A SPECIAL SOMEONE!!!! IF YOUR NOT A GIRL AND YOU WIN YOU WILL STILL BE PUT IN!!! THE RULES WILL BE PUT IN LATER THANK YOU!!!!!!