Christmas Day

Madyson's POV

Hey Madyson.

Hey Mom!

You can't come over for Christmas this year.

That was straight to the point. Why?

Your father and I are going out of town. I am sorry. Maybe you can go to Niall's.

Well okay. That's fine. Have fun. I would love too if they weren't busy also.

Oh I am sorry sweetie. I am going to pack. I love you. Merry Christmas. Bye!

Bye.

I hung up. I tugged my cold fingers though my knotted hair. A sigh escaped my lips. I guess that means we are alone this year. I never miss a family Christmas. Well this is how it goes when you are a adult. Adjustments. No big deal.

"Hello Princess." Niall sat next to me on the bed. His hair laid flat on his head. He ran his fingers though it trying to fix it. I gentle grabbed his hand. "I like it like that." I moved his hair back. "Not gelled?" "Its nice with gel but sometimes it's nice seeing your natural hair." He smiled at me.

"Are you okay? Who was that on the phone?" He asked innocently "Just my mom. Sadly we can't go this year. They aren't home." "I am sorry. Maybe we can just stay at home. Have our own Christmas." He stared at me with hope flooding his eyes. "Really?" "Yeah. Why not? We are dating." He muttered something after that but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked Niall's arm laid on my shoulders. "Making out seems nice." Niall said casually "Niall." I laughed "Well. Maybe we can just have a movie marathon." I said "What about we go outside?" Niall said shaking

"Why?" "So we can play some football or something." "Isn't it too cold for football?" "Ice Skating." Niall had pleading eyes. "Sure. Why not?" "Yes!" He cheered "Dress in warm clothes love." I nodded

I grabbed a long tee shirt and pulled it on. I grabbed my skinny jeans, jacket, beanie, and boots. I slipped them on and was ready in no time. "Ready babe?" Niall came out patting his pants pockets. "Um yeah. I think so." Niall was shaking uncontrollably. "Are you cold? We can stay home if that's easier." I said rubbing his arms.

"No!" I jumped "Sorry princess. I mean no it's fine. I am ready for anything." My stomach flexed. Its been hurting lately but I ignored it as I puzzled at Niall's words. "Okay. If you get too cold let me know." I said holding his hands. "Will do. Is that my jacket?" He glanced at my jacket.

"No......... Okay maybe." "Okay yes." He laughed "Fine it's yours. I just love knowing I can wearing your clothes. I feel better. I am sorry. I will put it back." I sighed He held my hand tighter before I walked away. "No! It's fine. It looks better on you. Feel free to wear my clothes." He pecked my cheek. He led me to the car.

••••••••ice rink•••••••••

"2 skates please." I told the lady. She handed me the skates gently eyeing Niall. "Thank you." I growled She looked at me weird. "What?" She snapped My eyes narrowed at her. Niall rubbed the small of my back. "He's taken...." I growled

She raised her eyebrow. "Anyways what are you doing after this?" She leaned to Niall pushing her chest together with her arms. She batted her slutty eyelashes. "Whore...." I muttered She snapped her eyes at me but back to Niall.

"Who me?" Niall said innocently "Yeah cutie. Do you want to go out sometime?" She pressed against the counter. "Yeah. I am going out with this beauty later. Shes my beautiful girlfriend. I love her very much." Niall smiled down at me lacing our fingers.