Girls With Dresses And Advice

Madysons POV

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you excited?" Perrie asked Natalie and I. I am so excited. Since I woke up my heart can't stop pumping joy. Niall and the boys went to look for tux. I am the the girls to get Natalie's and I wedding dress and the girls dresses also. Natalie got to be my brides maid since we have been friends the longest.

"Yes!" I chirped answering Perries question. "Of course!" Natalie smiled turning the wheel of the car. "I am excited." Ellie clapped "Everyone is! I can't believe your weddings is coming up so fast!" Perrie explained "It's so crazy. I never actually thought I would marry a guy I met at my favorite restaurant. I fell for him physically and mentally or heartily? I don't know but this seems like a dream to me. Taylor smiled she agreed to go but is still shy. She's not a big fan of dresses.

"We are here." Ellie screamed I walked into the large store. Perrie, Taylor, and Ellie sat down on a couch. "You look around this is your wedding not ours." Ellie told Natalie as she stared at them weirdly for sitting. I searched though the dresses. Nothing called for me. I fumbled though the dresses. They were beautiful but not what I was looking for.

"I WANT THIS ONE!" Natalie squealed The lady at the front came to her quickly. I followed be hide. "Do you want to try it on?" She asked Natalie nodded violently A smile plastered her face. She was led to the dressing rooms. Perrie, Taylor, Ellie, and I waited. My curiosity was swirling. Then a small figure stood in front of us.

"Oh my god.... Natalie...." My hands covered my mouth. "Does it look okay?" She lifted the sides walking to the mirror. My eyes were a bit watery. "It's beautiful." Perrie awed "It looks amazing on you Natalie." Ellie cooed "Really?" She posed in the mirror. "Gorgeous. It's so beautiful." I explained "I really like it Natalie." Taylor smiled

The dress was beautiful. The bottom was puffy and trailed be hide her. Lace covered the bottom. It was a snow white. The top had straps that laid under her shoulders. "I really love it." She said covering her mouth. "I don't even know you but I absolutely love it. It looks so beautiful on you ma'am." The lady smiled "Thank you. May I get this one?" The lady nodded. "Yes let's go get some measurements." The lady took Natalie away. Her dress trailed be hide her. It looked absolutely beautiful.

I need to find one. I fumbled though the dresses. My fingers traced the fabric as it passed. "This one is beautiful." Perrie spoke My head turned. She held up a dress to me. My eyes melted with the dress. My heart pounded. This is the one. "I love it. It will look beautiful on you Perrie." "Me? No thanks. I found it for you. I know you love lace so this had the it." She smiled. The cloth was rested in my hands. "Can she try this on?" Perrie yelled A different lady pushed me into a back room. The dressing room had no mirrors. I shimmied in the dress. I felt the fabric rub against my bare skin.

I walked out of the dressing room with a smile and confidence. I stood in the doorway. Natalie was back in her normal clothes. "Madyson..." Ellie smiled Perrie and Natalie's heads turned. Their mouths dropped. "Wow. Mady it's beautiful." Natalie smiled Perrie mouth opened and closed.

I walked to the mirror. My hands covered my lips. It sparked. It puffed out at my wasit. The top was a heart shape covering me to stay classy. The bottom had black lace sparkling with the light. The belt of it was black but sparkled. The rest of it was white with sparkles. It took my breath away. Nothing could come out. I can't describe the way I was feeling. This is the one. "This is it." I smiled The lady came in smiling. "This is my favorite part of my job. Seeing women find the dress and falling in love with them breathless." She smiled brightly "Let's go get your measurements." She took my hand and led me to the back.