Just Together

Madysons POV

••••••••••••••

My body shook. Niall's hands gripped the wheel. My eyes glazed down at him. Are we ready for this? Are we ready for what will happen if the condom broke? What will happen to us? Will he leave me? He did say he doesn't want kids until after we are married. I can't breathe. I was holding my purse close to my body. It was pushing against me. Every time Niall stopped the car he would curse under his breath.

Our last turn until we are home arrived. Our last turn. I can't breath. I can't breath. Niall pulled up in front of our house and smiled. He gripped the door handle until his knuckles were white. He violently shook it until he realized it was locked. My body became frozen. In and out in and out. Breathe.

Niall ran around the car and picked me up. I laid in his arms. I pulled the bags into my arms as he ran to the door. He was shakey. He fumbled with his keys. I couldn't help but giggle at him. Hr dropped them cursing once more. "Set me down babe." His eyes raked my face. He nodded and set me on my feet. He shoved the keys in the hole and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "Let's go. Throw the bags down." Niall ordered I threw down the bags by the door and swiftly locked it. He pulled me upstairs.

He closed the door and locked it. My breath became short and yearning. I licked my dry lips and shallowed deeply. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked "Not if you don't want too." "Well are we ready for what will happen if it breaks?" "Ready as well ever be." "So we are doing this?" "I guess so. But if I hurt you tell me." I nodded. I unbuttoned his shirt. My fingers felt cold and hopeful. My lips met his.

•••••••••After•••••••••••

I covered my chest with the blankets. Niall's breath was short as was mine. I Niall ran his thumb over my cheek. His smile covered his face. "I actually planed something for us today. If you want we can just go tomorrow." Niall ran his find hers though my hair. My hand grazed up his arm. "Um sure. You already planed it. What is it?" "A special suprise." Niall smirked "What do I wear?" "A sundress since it's hot I guess but I would wear flat shoes since we will be walking a lot." I nodded and climbed out of bed. My legs hurt.

I tugged on my bra and panties. Niall stared from the bed. "Don't look!" I threw a shirt at him. He grabbed it and laughed. "I saw every inch of you just 5 minutes ago and this is a problem?" I still am insecure. I sighed. "Please." He sighed at got up his boxers covered his parts. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. He cupped my face and scanned it.

"Your beautiful. There is no reason to be insecure. I love you exactly the way you are. Every scar. Freckle. Smile. And piece." His hand traced the scar on my thigh. I moved his hand from it. He entwined our hands. "Everything about you. It's just showing how much of a fighter you are." I smiled at him still feeling embarrassed but not as much. He pecked my lips and walked to the bathroom.

I slipped into a sky blue sundress and my toms. Niall came out in shorts and a white shirt with a collar. "Up or down?" I asked messing with my hair. I stared into the mirror. His arms wrapped around my wasit. He leaned me from side to side slowly. "Either way you look beautiful." "But which looks better?" "I don't know." "Down it is." I brushed my hair. It was slightly wavy. I liked it.

Niall drove us to the mystery place. We arrived at the park. "I thought we could walk around and have a picnic." "That sounds fun!" I said excitedly Niall grabbed the basket he brought and laced our hands together. "Look at thoughs kids." I pointed out kids playing tag. "They are so cute." I said smiling Niall nodded.

"Do you want to go on the swings?" I asked Niall laughed and pulled me along. I ran after him. "I CALL FIRST!!!" I threw myself on the swing. Niall laughed and pushed me. My hair whipped in the wind. Niall's hands pushed against my wasit. So gentle. "Is it my turn yet?" Niall whined "Sure!" I jumped in mid air. "MADYSON!!!" Niall screamed or yelled as men called it. I bent my knees and landed perfectly. "Tada!" I stood up straight and laughed at Niall's horrified face. "It's ok babe your turn." He sat on the swing and I pushed him. He laughed like a child having so much fun. "Bend and open your legs babe." "Like this?!" Niall called Bending then making his legs in a v shape. "No straightened." Niall laughed "That's not what they did before!" I puzzled but realized his meaning. "Niall!" He laughed at my shocked voice