Girl Talk

Madyson's POV

"We're home." I opened the door and dropped my bag on the ground. Natalie came in be hide me smiling. I amuse she is texting Harry. I fell on the couch. My face hit the pillow. "What wrong now? You met a handsome boy and you like him. For once you found a good guy. Let yourself be happy." I sighed. "That's the problem." "What?" I lifted my self off the pillow to look at her. "I always find a guy. I fall head over heels to quickly and it always ends badly. Josh was the first guy that I felt I could be happy with.Niall showed me I can move on. That I should. It could have a better guy. But I want him. I want to hear him laugh. His smile makes my heart beat a little faster. When he said my name my heart fluttered.

I can't do this again." "You can wait." "I hope I already kissed him." I buried my face in the pillow to stop smiling about it. "So I kissed Harry." "Yeah I know." "So what happened with Harry?" I had to change the subject he was already blocking my thoughts. I have liked guys before they have blocked my thoughts but not like this. I can't seem to pushback the thought of him holding me. Or actually liking me. "Absolutely perfect." Natalie fell back on her chair smiling. She pulled her legs up to her chest and started to talk about everything that happened. Everything. Even if I saw with my own eyes. She said it. I started zoning in and out of the conversation.

But I nodded and smiled as she giggled about every word. She was already smitten about him. I hope he feels the same if not she will be crushed. So will he though. I laughed at my thought. Natalie gave me a weird look. "Are you even listening?!" I sat up straight and was only a couple feet away because of the couch placement. To be honest no. I am sorry." "At least you were honest. But please listen I need to know what you think." I nodded. "Ok so I will start over." I groaned and fell over. "Oh shut up. Its either we talk about it now or I talk about my period."

"Wow that got weird fast. I chose the 2nd." I roared in laughter. "Have it your way. So it happens..." "I was kidding Harry is sounding better already!" She laughed. "That's what I thought." She stuck her tongue out and put her hands on her hips. "Haha very funny now talk or I will zone out again." Natalie glared at me. "Go on now tell me about Mr.Right." "Well he basically held me the whole time. He told me things that make me shake. He told me I was special. When I told him there was nothing special about me he listed things that he noticed and loved about me already. Then he constantly made me feel like I am the only one alive. My heart couldn't beat when he kissed me. Then he said he was happy that the fan came and we had to pretend we were dating. He said he's a little closer to having a little dream come true. I couldn't help but fall. Its really soon but I can't be the only one. I just hope it isn't just a joke. I am smitten and I miss him already." I smiled at her as she blushed.

"Wait let me check on something." She looked at me puzzled. I walked to the bedroom and came back with a black hoodie that looked a lot like Harry's. "Aww Harry left his jacket when he let me borrow it." I did my best to look sad. Her eyes flashed with anger then softened. She looked down at her shirt and let the fabric run though her fingers. Her blond her fell over her face as she looked at her hands. "No wait this can't be his. Oh that's right. That's because you wore it the whole time this must be mine!" Her head snapped up and glared at me. "Don't do that it scared me!" "I am sorry but I wanted to see how real it was. Harry. I mean just think about it. Harry. How am I suppose to know exactly how you feel if you just tell me. Harry. I am sorry please forgive me." Natalie's anger softened every time I said his name. Her smile got bigger each time. I bet she said no idea what I was saying other than Harry.

Natalie looked at me again. She slowly got up and was face to face with me. She was about 2 feet away from me. Then next thing I knew was she threw herself on the ground and laid there. She didn't move or anything. "NATALIE!!!! NATALIE!!! ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED?! NATALIE ANSWER ME!!!!" I dropped to my knees and checked if she was breathing. Then I checked her eyes. They were opened but not anything strange.