Come Cuddle With Me

"Niall." I moaned "Mady." I moved closer to him. My hand pressed against his bare chest. "Niall." "Yeah babe?" "My parents want you to meet my family." I muttered He sighed "What if.... Nevermind." "What?" "What if they don't like me?" "Niall they will love you. I know it. An if they don't well too bad because I do." I looked up at him. His arm was on my wasit. Our bodies so close I could hear his heartbeat. "But..." "Niall why wouldn't they like you? Give me 5 reasons they won't." "Well One I took their little girl away. Two You never are home because of me. Thrued I am not good enough for you. Four I can't be with you every second like a normal guy could. Five You have to constantly wait for me." "Those aren't reasons. Niall I wasn't going to visit much anyways. I hate to say it but its true. Their little girl grew up and fell in love. You are not good enough. You are beyond what I deserve. Stop thinking you aren't good enough. Your better than you think. Niall I know you can't be there for me every second of everyday. I get it. It doesn't stop us from being together. I don't care that I have to wait. Its worth it. I know in the end I will see you again. So it helps. If I didn't see you then I don't think I could do it. We don't need a perfect relationship. We have obstacles that want us to break up but we haven't. There's a reason. If my family can't see the things I love about you well then they don't love me. You already faced one hard part which is my parents. Next is my brothers. The rest should be easy." "Brothers? How many?" His voice shook. I giggled. "Five." "FIVE?!" "No silly. Only three." "How old are they?" "17, 18 and 20." I sighed They grew up so quickly. My heart ached. I remember when I was with them all the time laughing joking around. We were so close. We knew everything about each other. We told each other things we shouldn't have. I saved their butts all the time. We always had each other's back. Little Evan was sneaky. He was a sweetheart though. Never would admit it but he was. He would take our snacks but he would admit it if you asked. He was slick. But he was always there for us. He was actually really dorky when you got to know him. Ethan was my closest brother. We always were together. We couldn't keep a straight face together. This always got us in trouble because we were too loud. Loud people with loud people never went well. Dax. Dax. Dax. Very artsic. He was always drawing. He tried to get me to play D&D all the time. I never played but I said I would. He was nerdy but very popular. He protected us. He would risk his own life to save us. He would take the fall when one of us were in trouble. We never thanks him but we should have. We were always close. My mom was always annoyed with us. We would never stop laughing. Our voices and jokes got us into trouble. Sometimes we liked it that way. Did it together end it together. Our memories were undeniable. We fought of course but more laughter than hatred. Our fights got rough. Either vocally or physically. Someone always ended up hurt. It was worse when we teamed up against each other. I felt my eyes get heavy. Tears threatened to slit my cheek. "Babe. Are you ok?" I looked back at Niall's face. His features were dark. But I could make out his face. "Yeah. Um no my brothers will love you. They are nothing to be afraid of. Trust me. They come off mean but sweethearts. I mean it. Watch you will see. Ethan and Evan won't seem scary probably. Dax will. Trust me. That's what everyone thinks. He is actually a good guy. He just likes black." A tear slit my cheek. Niall's thumb rubbed it away. "It's ok. I know you miss them. I will love to meet them if they mean so much to you." "Thank you. But my whole family will be there you know." "I know. I am ready. But my family wants to see you too. You haven't met any of them." "Your right. Shit Niall what if they hate me?" "Babe they will love you. Don't worry about it." I nodded We don't need to go there again. "I miss everyone." "So do I." "Wait is Thanksgiving tomorrow?!" I asked quickly "Yeah I guess so." "Well your meeting them tomorrow!" I smiled "So are you! Do we need to bring anything?" "I will bake a cake and brownies before we go." "What about my family?" "More brownies and cake." "Ok. Sounds good." "Niall?" "Yeah?" "Get closer. I am cold. Cuddle with me." Niall chuckled "Come here princess." His heartbeat rang though my ear. My head pressed against his chest as my hand pressed against his pec. "It only beats for you." Niall rubbed my back until I fell asleep in his loving arms.