Hope Your Hungry

I felt sick. My stomach turned in and out. I didn't eat all day to make sure I was ready. I want to be really hungry for when I do this. The girls were be hide me saying I could do this but honestly seeing others I am not sure. I walked inside and signed in. I was number 16. Well that's a good sign it's my lucky number. I took a deep breath. I hugged my friends and sat down at my chair. I sat next to a big smelly dude who was licking sauce off his fingers and a thin guy in a hoodie with sunglasses. I was worried. This would mean the world to Niall if I got it for him. I can't let him down. I took a deep breath. We start in 5. A thin girl walked in with 3 inch heels, leather pants, a tiger skin tight shirt, hoop earrings, and was wiping lip stick off her teeth. A buff guy walked in after her. She licked her teeth and smiled at him. "So you want me to win this why?" He had a deep voice "Because I have my reasons. Now get up there and win or I am leaving you." "Fine. This is for you baby." He slapped her butt and lip locked in front of everyone. Not a peck or anything quick. No of course not. They almost had sex on this floor. I almost threw up. Dear lord have some respect for yourself or at least for others eyes. That poor little kid other there probably went blind. You nasties. "Lets begin!" A man walked in with a striped shirt. He was small but thin. "Ladies put the food on the tables." The waitresses put all the food in front of us. They already had our drinks ready. I stared at the food. I have eaten more but right now it seems like a mountain. "Ok the rules are no sharing. No left overs. No throwing food on the ground. Your plates must be completely empty no crumbs or anything. If we see teamwork you will be taken out. You may not hide food. If someone spills there food the person may eat it food the floor but we highly don't recommend it. We are clean but that's nasty. If you spill your drink I am sorry but it will not count. Try not to spill. Thank you and have fun! Oh and before I forget for the crowd do not make rude comments to the eaters. If you do you will be asked to leave. If you refuse I will make you leave. Everyone understand?" Everyone nodded. "Alright You have 1 hour! You may begin in 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Go!"

I cut my chicken in portions and finished it quickly. I picked up my crumbs. That's already 10 minutes gone! I thought I are that faster! No time to panic! Fries! I picked them up in piles. I ate them quickly. Another finished. I felt more power rushing though me as I ate. I looked at my cake. It was bigger than my face. I still have another 35 minutes. Cake! I dropped my fork. Highly unrecommened. Crap! Wait I grew up with boys. Here we go. I grabbed the cake with my hands and stuffed it in my mouth. The people stared at me shocked. My lovely friends just cheered. I licked the plate clean. I feel like the fat man next to me. I licked my fingers. Gross. I never eat like this. I at least pretend I have some manners. But I have more than this. I have another 25 minutes. I had more room to eat but I didn't want too. For Niall. I gulped down my drink. The dr.pepper tickled my tongue. I finished and slammed it on the table. "DONE!" We said in unison? "What?" The thin boy was done, so was the fat man, and buff man. "A 4 way tie? Well I guess we will go head to head. You will go against one person that another. There will only be one winner. Come back tomorrow and we will be ready for the next trail." The small man smiled. "Oh the people coming back are James Huffer, Tom Xsonton, Madyson Sawyer, and Darry Banda. Congratulations! See you tomorrow everyone." The little man walked off into the back. I hopped off stage. I was a little upset it was a tie but hey I get to go again tomorrow. Free food! "Good job Mady!" Perrie hugged me "Yeah I have never seen such a small girl eat so fast." Ellie hugged me. "I knew you could do it!" Natalie hugged me also. "Thanks girls. It's like a hug feast!" We laughed until Perrie had a weird look. "What's wrong?" I asked "Where's Ann?" She look concerned "She didn't come with you." I said confused "Yeah she did. She was right be hide me." Natalie said looking around "Found her..." Ellie said softly pointing by the bathrooms. We turned to see her pressed against a boy. She slipped her hand up his shirt as he held her butt. We gasped. "What do we do?!" Perrie said "That little bitch." I stated I stomped over to Ann and her love toy. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" The boy kissed her neck as she moaned. "Having a little fun...." She gasped as he sucked on her neck. "You fucking whore you have a boyfriend!" "So do you but you still turn me on.... So does he." She moved her hand into his pants. His eyes shot open. I am guessing she found something. "Look he doesn't need to know." "Yes yes he does." I started to walk away then she grabbed me with her free hand. "Don't touch me. I am disgusted by you." "That's a turn on." she licked her lips. The boy moved his hands on her and continued to suck her neck. "Look I like Liam I do. But I want more. I want to sleep around have fun. Not be tied down to one guy or girl. For insists. You and Niall. You only sleep with and want each other I assume.Guessing after your words you want me... but if not why? Why be tied down? When you can do this anytime. Look at you. Your beautiful. More than me. But you are not willing to try this. If you let me we could have fun. Or all of us could. But NOOOOO you have to be a couple where no one else is on the relationship. That's boring." "Boring? Boring? What is wrong with you? I don't go around doing this since I love Niall. No one compares to him so I don't go around going this. You are a whore slut bag. I do not want to do anything with you nor will I ever. If it's so boring why are you with him?" My blood boiled. I was screaming at her but no one noticed but the girls. "Because he's Liam. Liam from One Direction. I have that boy wrapped around my finger and you can't do anything about it. Go ahead tell him. He will hate you because he thinks I am innocent. He doesn't know I hit on you or anyone else. He doesn't know that I sleep with a different guy every night. He doesn't know why I leave his house early. He doesn't know. Go ahead show him a picture I will cry saying its photoshopped. He will believe me and love me. An if he does believe you explain why you didn't tell him earlier. An what makes you think that he will break up with me? He's broken. You broke his pathetic heart already. I can say I will change I still love you blah blah blah. I will win. And if he does break up with me I can always find someone else." She smirked and it took everything I had not to beat her. "I bet you want to hit me by the way your body is tense. An your small hands are in a fist but don't worry. Everything you do only is a turn on love." "Fuck you." "Turn on..." She moaned again as he slipped his hands in her pants. "Bathroom....Bat...hr..oo..mmm...." She groaned "A...little....fun...." She groaned winking going to the bathroom locking the door. "Whore." I stomped away. "Let's go I will tell you everything on the way home." I gutted The girls nodded and followed me though the door. I can't believe I didn't notice her in the car. I must have been that nervous but now I am pissed off. I need to talk to Liam. He needs to know that his goodie goodie girlfriend is a lying piece of shit whore that doesn't deserve a amazing guy like him. I need to find this boy a girl myself or something because he isn't making the best choices with them right now. I hopped in the car and gripped the wheel. As we drove I explained each word she said. And what she was doing in front of me. She a little bitc.....

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the foul language but I felt it was needed to explain her anger at the moment. Thanks for reading!!! COMMENT RATE VOTE FOLLOW!!!

-we_are_directioners_