Styles Wedding

Skipping 4 months to June

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

••••••••••••••••••

"Natalie it's time." I shrugged off the movement. "Natalie." I felt something shaking me. I turned over covering my face with the blanket. "Natalie what day is it?" "June 21." I groaned. I heard a giggle. June 21... June 21... I shot up looking around my room to see the girls laughing. "Its my wedding day!" I smiled "You look great Natalie." Madyson laughed harder. "Shut up. Let's go get ready." "Okay the crew is here so all of us can get ready at once." Perrie assured me. I nodded. I glanced at the same girl smiling but still so shy. "Are you alright Taylor?" She nodded I shrugged it off and got out of bed.

The girls followed me. I need a shower. "You guys get ready I need a shower." I told them They walked off the living room. My body was shaking. I turned on the shower. The cool water pulled down my skin. Today is my special day.

I got out of the shower. I tugged on my old shirt and yoga pants. Lux ran past me playing with a doll the boys got her so long ago. Lou smiled at me. "I have you today."I nodded and sat down in the hair she was next too. "Up or down?" She asked "Down." She nodded

My breath was shaking. This is the day I am getting married. I shouldn't be this nervous. "Stop shaking." Lou laughed I felt the soft curls fall. My phone vibrated on my lap. I lifted it to my eyes to see a text from Harry.

From:My Harry

To:Natalie

Hey beautiful. I just wanted to check up on you. Today will be the best day of our lives. I bet you are going to blow away everyone. But I don't think you can help it. I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress. I love you sweetheart.

I smiled at the text. He is so cute. He's so cheeky. I love him so much.

"Who was that?" Lou asked "Harry." I smiled "What did he say?" "Just checking up on me." My heart fluttered. "Oh sure. That boy is head over heels for you there is no way he just checked up." she laughed. The curls rolled down my neck. The heat warmed my neck.

To:My Harry

From:Natalie

I love you too Harry. And I know your excited for the honeymoon. I am too. I can't wait to see you in your tux. You always look so cute in them. Try not to get hard while we are at the wedding. Have fun sweetie.

"Natalie!" Lou laughed "What?" "Your text isn't invisible! I can't believe you would say that!" She continued to laugh. "Oh be quite." I laughed Lou curled the rest of my hair. "Okay I finished I need to do your make up." Lou told me I nodded. She moved to the front of me. "Hey Natalie the girls and I are done. Is there anything you want us to do?" Madyson asked Her red dress simmered. I am very proud of my choice the girls look beautiful in them.

"Yeah can you text the boys to make sure they are getting ready and to make sure everything is good to go." She nodded "I will call Niall." A smile spread across her pale face. Her cheeks embraced a deepening red forming. I fought back the laugh I was holding. Lou smiled at her. "You girls are so weird. The boys are lucky to have you." Madyson cheeks became even redder as her smile grew. She shook her head softly. "Hey Natalie I don't need to put any blush on you. It looks like you do it yourself." Lou laughed I pulled my lip between my teeth. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

Lou just smiled and continued. "Hey Niall said they are almost done and they are going to head over soon to check up on everything. But he said they called to make sure already and so far everything is going well. The body guards are going to escort them and us when we are ready. Then they will block the doors." I put my thumb up because I couldn't move my lips as Lou put lip stick on them.