My Surprise

Niall's POV

--------------

My mind flushed with choices. "I don't know which to get!" I rubbed my face in anger. Lou patted my back. "What does she like? You know her better than anyone." Her beautiful face appeared in my mind. Her laughter rang in my ears. My heart ached for her. "She loves the color pink. She likes colors. But pink is her favorite." Lou shook his head. "What kind diamond, pearls, um or whatever the rest of them are called." "I... I... I don't know. We haven't talked about it." I tugged at my hair. I stared at the case. So many choices. It's almost been 4 months we have been together. Damn 4 months. Lou's called Ellie to find out what's her favorite. He hung up and smiled. "Diamond." Of course she's so elegant. Not graceful but elegant. I can't wait to show her the gift I got her. If she takes it and says yes I will be the happiest man ever. If she declines it well I might as well be dead. I felt my blood pulse as the thought of her saying no. It slowed. "What's wrong bud?" "What if she says...no?" "Then you can just go back to normal." I nodded. A ball of sweat tumbled down my face. I flexed my jaw as the thought of her appeared again. I felt my body relax. I could imagine her walking in and looking around. Pushijg her eyebrows together. She would move her mouth to the side. An when she likes something she would lean in. Her hair falling. She would tuck it be hide her ear. Then hold it because it would fall again. She would turn to me smiling as I rubbed her back. "Niall?" "Yes love?" "I love you but not like that." I shook my head. "Sorry I was..." "No need I understand." I am glad I didn't have to explain. I wouldn't know what to say. I walked to each case none seemed good enough. Until I found it. The one. "Can I see that one?" A man took it out of the case and showed me. It was two four leaf clovers with hearts in the center. There was a smile diamond in the center. "That's it. a That's the one." "Are you sure?" Lou asked "Its perfect." I muttered He nodded "We'll take it." "Engraved?" I nodded "Forever And Always." The man nodded and left. He came back smiling. He put it in a small bag, then a small red box. He dropped it in my hand gently. I paid and walked out. "Do you think that's enough? Should I get more? I will get something else too." "Niall calm down. I know you want to get her everything but you can't. I am sorry but you won't have anymore money if you keep spending it." I felt my body tense. "It's not a lot. I was just going to get her sweats she always takes mine." "I know what that's like. Fine but no more than $20. I wonder what she got you." We kept walking. What did she get me? A shirt? Food? Socks? A ring? A basketball? Glasses? Her heart? "Hey did you hear about that Nandos contest?" "What contest? Why didn't I know about it?" Lou shrugged "Well it was a food eating contest. A girl and boy won. It was a tie since the others cheated. I bet that girl and you would get along very well." Lou nudged me and winked. "Lou. I am with someone. I bet you Mady could have won if she tried." "Me too. She eats as much as you do. Sometimes more." "I doubt that. I wish I could have done it. What did they win?" "I think they got a life time worth of free food." My jaw dropped. "That would be the best thing ever." "What would you do if Mady won that for you?" "I'll marry her." Lou laughed but my face stayed straight. I would marry her anyways. If all goes well that is. I just need her to say yes now then we can move on a little by little. Or more I don't know I just love her. "How about these?" Lou held up a pair of sweats. "No what are thoughs. There ugly!" It was like a piss yellow. "Fine." I set them back down. "I like these ones." They were green and said I love Niall. "Wow self absorbed much?" I shrugged. "How about these?" They were sky blue with strips of orange. I shook my head. I kept looking. A couples one. I chuckled at the thought of us wearing it. "What about these?!" Lou laughed "Sure just to see her laugh!" It was sweats that said I love my boyfriend. I love my girlfriend. It had was black and the girls cuffs had hearts with arrows though them. While the mans was just black nothing else. "I am getting them." I paid and left. Lou and I hung out for the rest of the day. When we got back to the hotel the boys were relaxing. "Hey lads. How was shopping for a ring?" Harry said slapping my back gently. "Fine I got the perfect one." The boys ran to me. Liam, Harry, and Zayn stood around me. I opened the case. They awed and tried to touch it. Harry reached and I slammed the box. "Don't touch it." "Why?" "You will try to put it on and it will get stuck or something." "No!" Harry shook his head denying. I rolled my eyes. "Are you getting Natalie one?" "Of course!" "Well go soon before there all out." Harry nodded "Ill go tomorrow." "Alright well tomorrow we have it off." "I know that's why I am going." "Don't forget to pack." i said to no one in particular. "Why?" "You don't remember?" I looked at Liam "No?" "Did we not tell him?" I looked at the other boys. They shrugged and put their hands up. "The tour is canceled." "What? Canceled? How?" "I don't know management won't tell us." "I want to know." "Well we have no choice." "Fine.." I stuffed a few things in my bag. I wrapped the ring in the sweats for protection. The boys did the same with their gifts. "Well I am going to bed." I yelled Everyone said goodnight and went to bed. My dreams were filled with my future with Mady. Marriage....Kids....Happiness... School...Grandkids.....My life.....

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! Oh crap what is Niall planing?! He really is head over heels can life get any better! Or worse?...