My Choice?

I shut the door. "My feet ache." I slipped off my heels. "My head hurts." Niall moaned He rubbed his head. I padded over. I removed his hand from his head. His eyes reached mine. Time slowed. So perfect.... I rubbed my thumb over his cheek. He touched my hand. Time was frozen. His body heat warmed me. "I missed you so much." I muttered "I know. I know." His arms wrapped around me. My head lauded against his chest. Thud.... Thud.... Thud.... His heart beat rang though my ears. "I love you. So much." Niall ran his fingers though my hair. "I love you too. I can't believe we are finally home." "We? You were already home love." "No. I never came back because I missed you to much." "Never?" "Nope..." I felt weird all of a sudden. "Are you alright?" I nodded He rubbed my back. "What do you want to do?" He asked slowly "We could watch a movie and then just cuddle. I miss holding you." "I miss you getting into movies so much." He smiled. I smiled back. His face seemed to flicker. Then it was normal again. "Are you alright?" "Yeah." "I need to get clothes is that ok?" "I need to too. So we can go together." I nodded Niall began walking. I didn't follow. "Aren't you coming princess?" "Yeah." "Then let's go." "Carry me." I opened my arms. Niall chuckled. He bent down in front of me. "Piggy back ride?" "That's good." I said as I got on his back. He carried me up the stairs. I fell on the bed. I pulled the pillow to my body. "Niall?" "Yes princess." "Did you miss me?" "Of course. I actually got in trouble for talking about you so much." Niall chuckled. "Oh. I am sorry." "Its not your fault." "Oh." Niall handed me sweats and a big shirt. "I can't wear this Niall." "Why?" "It has large arm holes. My chest will be... you know." "Oh it's ok I don't mind." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes. He has seen me in my bra and panties so this isn't bad. "Are you ready?" My eyes raked Niall's perfect body. So perfect. "Yep." Niall picked me up and carried me downstairs. I plopped on the couch gently. Niall turned on the tv. We flicked though hundreds of channels. "Netflix?" Niall nodded His arm wrapped around me. I scooted closer. "How about Saw?" a I shook my head. "No." "The key?" "No." "How about?..." The lights went out. I held Niall tighter. "Power outage." He sighed I grabbed my phone of course died. Niall grabbed his. "Lets find a candle." I nodded Niall held my hand until we could a couple. "Just set them here." Niall dropped the candles on the coffee table. I lit them and sat back next to Niall. "This is nice." I smiled "How?" "Because we can actually talk instead of just watching a movie." Niall nodded "So tell me how everything is going." Niall explained the tour and everything they did. "That's cool. I am happy you had fun." I smiled at Niall. We talked hours on end. It felt like our love was just beginning. "Mady." "Yes Babe?" "What if it could always be like this?" "Like what? The lights going out?" "No. I mean this." He motioned to himself and I. "What do you mean?" "I don't want to be farther part than we have too. You spend the night over here all the time. You call it your home. We love each other. I want a future. Don't you?" "I want a future with you." "Then move in with me." I was frozen. Time froze. My heart froze. His eyes stared at me with hope. The light was soft. It flickered against his skin. The goosebumps grew on my skin. A chill spiked up my spine. "What do you say?" He held both of my hands. I was face to face with him. "What about Natalie? She'll be alone." "Harry's asking her to move in." "You planed this?" "I planed on asking. I didn't plan on everything going so perfectly to ask." "You want me to move in?" "Yes. Look I know its fast but I need you. Only you. I love you more than anyone or thing. I want to have a future with you. What do you say?" The words fell out of my mouth too quickly. My words can't be taken back. I only wish I thought it though better. Who knew we will be effected so much by it. There's no way I can take my words back. His face changed completely. Oh man.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's a cliff hanger! What did she say?! Sorry I am late on a update busy busy girl! Thanks again!

-we_are_directioners_