Dinner

The concert just ended. The boys said their goodbyes and ran off stage. They were sorta sweaty but I didn't mind. Niall wrapped me in a hug and spun me around. I cupped his face as he crashed his lips on mine. It all happened so quickly so perfectly. I was in love. My heart rang at the thought of him, Niall pulled away still holding me. A huge smile appeared on his perfect face.

I giggled at his goofy smile. "I can't believe you said yes." Niall said putting me down. "How could I say no. You knew I liked you and you made it hard not to." I playfully punched his shoulder. He pretended he was hurt. "I didn't even try! I knew because you told me and you knew I liked you. So what's the difference?" I rubbed my arm. My intercity kills me. "I thought you didn't like me anymore." I muttered. I stared down at my feet. My hair fell in front of my face.

Niall stepped closer and held me. I looked up at him. "How could you think I didn't like you?" "Well you stopped touching me lovingly. You barely talked to me and when we were heading to the place where Harry asked Natalie to be his... You barely looked at me. All the boys said I looked beautiful which made me feel nice but... Your opinion mattered the most an you said I just looked nice. I can't explain it." Niall nodded "I only did that to give you space. Before I could do anything the boys thought you liked Liam and it broke me. So I asked if they would help me. To get over you." Nialls voice cracked.

He shut his eyes. Then opened them again. "But the more I was away the more I wanted you. I fell in love with you even more. I just had to have you." My heart leaped. I held Niall tougher than he held me.

"Love birds. You can have the honeymoon phase later. We need to shower and go to the restaurant." Zayn yelled at us. "Go shower. I need to get ready too. Dont be too long!" Niall nodded with a smile. I pecked his lips and held my head right in front of him to tease him. "I have to go bye. I love you!" "I love you too." With that I ran up be hide Natalie. She was basically skipping. "Why are you skipping?" Natalie stopped at looked back at me.

She rose one eyebrow. "Why aren't you?" I shrugged. She held out her arm. We linked arms and skipped to the dressing room.

---------------------------------

"All ready?" I yelled to Natalie. "Yep! So Mrs.Horan are you ready?' Natalie winked at me. I turned from the mirror. A huge smile plastered on my face. "Yes Mrs.Styles. Are you ready to see how our boys I mean men tried to dress fancy?" "Oh yes Madam Horan. I am ready to see my rice farmer wannabe." "Oh yes Madam. How could we forget? I want to see my lovely boy in his nerdy glasses which are just the ones where the lens got knocked out because he got hit in the face with a basketball." We tried out best to sound snotty and pure but when we both realized we have the weirdest boyfriends in the world we lost it.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come.....in..." I managed get out between laughs."Whats going on?" "Oh nothing sweetie." Natalie collected herself and walked over to Harry. "Mady! Mady look at this!" I got up and saw the boys were in suits. All of them. "I don't get it." Niall spoke as I walked over. "Its nothing, Snowflake." "So we have nicknames now?" Niall smirked "Yep! Your my Irish Snowflake." "Oh am I?" I nodded pulling him into a hug. I buried my face in his chest. "Ok then your my princess." My heart picked up speed once again."Really?" Niall smile and nodded. He played with my hair. "One day I should do your hair. It looks so easy." Niall said moving his finger along with my curls. "That's a good idea Niall. You should let me do your hair Natalie."

Natalie's eyes widened. "How about make up first because we can take it off and we won't get burned. It takes practice." The boys nodded in agreement. "Look who came!" Zayn cheered happily. Perrie entered looking absolutely beautiful. "Is that Perrie? The Perrie?" "Yes?" Zayn answered confused. I wanted to scream on top of my lungs. Perrie!!! Oh my god! I love her!!! Stay calm or you will blow it. I totally forgot Zayn and Perrie were engaged! "Its very nice to meet you. Zayn talks about you all the time." Natalie walked over to Perrie like it was no big deal. Girl are you crazy? THIS IS PERRIE EDWARDS!!!! AHHHHH HAHEBSISBDHAHGD!!!

Stay calm. "Aww really?" Perrie looked at Zayn and he smiled at her. They are so cute together. "Hi I am Madyson. I am a huge fan." Is all I can get out. Perrie smiled and pulled me into a hug. She's so sweet. She hugged Natalie too but I am meeting Perrie!!! I am fangirl omg here!!! Don't screw this up Mady or I will kill you. Aww my mind is so sweet for slipping that in for me. "Are you ready?" Lou walked in. "Yeah where is Eleanor?" "She is busy so she can't come." Lou stared down at his shoes.

"Aww I am sorry Lou. We can be free tonight." Liam patted him on the back. Lou weakly smiled at him. "Well we should get going." Harry clapped his hands. Everyone walked out the door. Niall entwined out hands as we walked to the car.

---------------------------------

"We're here!" Everyone climbed out of the limo. I have never rode in a limo for so long. It was a nice place. It was elegant, graceful, pure, and looked totally different from the normal restaurants I eat at. Niall grabbed my hand. It felt so different being with him. My smile creeps up on my face and when I blush its ok. I no longer have to worry if I do this will he judge me? It was a good different. Everyone walked in ahead of us. I was nervous if I would embarrass Niall.

I am a normal girl who grew up with 3 brothers and I never really had it easy. I had to deal with what I got and try not to ask for to much. But I don't know how Niall had it. He could chose a girl who was easy to care for. Or just easy. But he chose me so I have to show him, its not a mistake. I tried to walk like a princess and fell. I hit my elbow and it hurt. Niall helped me up like a gentlemen but I was mortified. Don't screw this up. Finally we caught up with the others. I sat next to Perrie. I

need to show her I am not just a crazed fan. Zayn was next to her making her laugh. Natalie and Harry were in their own world. Lord please help Liam and Lou. "Niall are you ok?" He seemed deep in thought. "Um yeah. Don't worry about it. Its nothing." He gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back still worried. The night went really well. Perrie and I had a lot in common. Harry and Natalie actually talked like normal people. Liam and Lou joked around but Liam made sure it didn't get out of hand. I love he is so protective. We were the loudest in the restaurant.

Bit still *elegant*. I laughed at the conversation between everyone. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A PENGUIN CAN'T FLY INTO SPACE?!?!" "Because Lou, they can't fly. They can't breathe in space and they aren't awesome enough." "DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT LIAM! Penguins are amazing." Liam chuckled at Niall. "I am sorry Niall but you are in One Direction not 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Natalie yelled "YOU DONT KNOW THAT!!!!" Niall fired back "Calm down guys." Zayn said "Its ok Niall your stuck with us. Lou of course they can fly in space. Why just because I am a fricken Guinness and I know all." Zayn said cheerfully Perrie pecked Zayns cheek.

Even after all this time he still blushes when she kisses him. I want to be like that. Everyone calmed down and got quite. "Well are you ready to go guys?" Liam said clapping his hands together. "Yeah give us a minute." Niall said while everyone began to walk away. "See you in the limo Mady and Niall." Liam waved us off. "What's wrong, snowflake?" Calling him snowflake is weird so I will have to give him another nickname. He is my Irish snowflake but I want to have one just for him.

"Well I just want to know can you spend the night at the house? Its been 6 months. You haven't the whole time and now we are together." He blushed staring down at his hands. He joined his hands, twirling his thumbs. "Well I will have to see. But yeah I guess I could but not tonight. I think it would hurt Liam." He might have not moved on and its probably hard on him even if he has. I reached for Niall's hands. I held them. It felt so natural like I was born to be with him. "I forgot about that." A frown appeared on Niall's face. "Do you wish it was different?" "What?" "That you ended up with Liam? Or instead of me you bumped into him?" "No. Even if I bumped into him I would still have fallen for you.

We just fit together better. I just can't help but love you." Niall's face lit up. He crashed his lips on mine. "Please come over one day. I can't just have you during the day and not see you for the rest of the night. It's been that way for too long. I want to sleep with you again. Not sex but hold you while you fall asleep in my arms." My heart melted to puddy. He's all mine.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Do you have any ideas for nicknames for Niall? That we don't already call him. Leave it in the comments and I will pick the one I like the best in the next chapter. Remember Follow Vote Rate Comment!!!!

- we_are_directioners_