Shopping

Niall's POV

----------

"Princess.... I wanted to know if you want to go shopping." I nudged her sleepily I adjusted my head in my pillow staring at her complete beauty. Her lips parted. Her hair scattered across the black pillow case. Her body was pressed against mine. She snuggled closer.

I kissed her head lightly. I watched as a small smile appeared on her blushing face. We live together, sleep together, cuddle, and do everything together. And she still blushes when I kiss her. I am so lucky to have this girl.

"Princess?" "Erm?" "Do you want to go shopping?" I rubbed her back. She pressed closer to my body. My heart fluttered as her hand pressed against my bare chest. "I rather stay here." She muttered "Why?" "Because I like being cuddled up close to you." A smile played against my face. "Yeah but this way we can get you new clothes." "I can go later." "I can buy you food." She looked up at me. Her eyes sparkled. "Food?" I nodded A smile crossed her innocent face. "How about it?" She nodded. I lifted her face and kissed the tip of her nose.

A smile curved her soft lips. I let go as she clumsy got off the bed. She fell on the floor and laughed but stood up and walked to the closet. I laughed at her. She glared at me but giggled instead. I walked to the bathroom and came back. "I forgot...." My eyes fell to her body. Every piece was revealed. She turned covering herself. "Stop looking!" She threw a pillow at me. I ducked but kept my eyes on her. "I can't." I smirked "I thought you were going to the bathroom." She pulled on her panties. "I was but I forgot I needed something." "Oh really? What did you forget?" She pulled on her bra. The black lace made her skin look so creamy and so touchable. "I forgot to watch you dress." I laughed "Shut up. What did you really forget?" "I just told you." I laughed I was being completely serious. "Wow you are so weird."

~~~~~~~~the mall~~~~~~~~

"Stay close babe it's pretty busy since Christmas is in a few days." I pulled Madyson close. She nodded. I watched as adults pushed and shoved us. "Excuse me.... Sorry... Oh Pardon.... Sorry.... Um Excuse me.... Erm..." Madyson was pressed against my chest. The people shoved against us. Finally we reached the store I needed.

"What do we need to get?" Madyson asked "Harry a razor, Lou's jacket, Liam hair gel, and Zayn I have no idea." I sighed Madyson nodded. She locked fingers with me. "Your cold babe." She stared into my eyes. "I am fine don't worry." She nodded but clearly worried. "I am fine love." She sighed but nodded once more. We walked around easily finding Harry and Liam's gifts. Lou's was a little harder but I found it. Then there's Zayn. I couldn't think of a thing to get him.

"Well does he need a new coat?" Madyson asked "No. Maybe. I don't know." I rubbed my neck. "How about a paint?" She asked "Paint?" "Yeah since he likes to draw." I felt so dumb. "Perfect idea love!" We brought a couple cans and went to grab some food.

"Do ya want to eat here love?" I pointed to the food court. She shrugged. "Do ya want pizza?" She nodded suddenly quite. I pulled her close to my chest and kissed her forehead. "It's ok." She snuggled her head in the crook of my neck. I shuttered. She kissed my neck. My stomach flopped. My arms gasped close to her back. A giggle escaped her lips. "Mady..." I moaned A man walked by and smiled at us giving me a thumbs up. I bit my lip. "Mady..." I shuttered She pulled away and walked to the found court. I was out of breath. "Pepperoni."

She paid and took our pizza to a table still holding my hand. I pulled out her chair and she sat down. I stared at her shocked as I sat down. "Princess?" She smiled and looked up. "Yes babe?" "Why did you kiss me on my neck in front of everyone?" She shrugged with a smirk.

"But I?" I was confused. "Babe. It's ok. What's wrong? Did you not like it?" "No it's not that. I likes it. I was just shocked." "Why?" "Most people don't start kissing each other in public." She shrugged. "Hungry?" She asked gesturing the pizza. "Of course."

What if? No. Not until after we get married. Well if we get married. I felt my head get heavy with thoughts. What if she wants to do it? Why would she want too. Well she did before. Why is it different now? Do I want too? Of fucking course! But do I want kids at the moment? I am so busy with the tours and my job already. But I want a family with Madyson. My brain scrambled.

"What if we had kids?" I spit out "I don't know. Do you want too?" Madyson asked "No. Not until after we are married." Madysons eyes sparkled. A smile spread across her face. "What?" "You want to marry me? That still gets to me." Her cheeks blushed. She stared down at her pizza.

I reached across the table to her lonely hand. I rubbed my thumb across it. "You will always be the one I want." Her smile spread even more across her face. "I love you princess." "I love you too babe." I leaned across the table just to kiss her lips. So soft. So much passion. So much love. So much hope. So much heat. So much meaning.

Shit I need her now. "Lets go home. I need you now." I muttered in her ear. "I thought?..." "I have a condom lets go." I scattered with my plate. I shook all the way home. Basically jumping in my seat. I could tell she was nervous too. But she's do cute nervous.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! What do y'all think will happen? How will it go? Dud Taylor say yes or no? Did she friend zone Liam or save him or uncover a heartbreaking secret?