Dont Touch Me

"You look slutty." Natalie said fixing my hair "I hate it. I feel like I am too revealed. I hate her now I have to make a *move*. How did our life's become so weird?" Natalie moved my hair again. Almost hitting my face. "I don't know. Its not that bad. Its not like you want to be with her." "Then you do it." "Fuck no! I hate that bitch." "Calm down. I swear if she touches me I will die." "You have to play along so get over it." I hate this but it's for Liam. For Liam. *************************************

I walked in the bar slowly. Everyone is going to come in in a few minutes. I glanced across the room. I looked for Ann. Of course she's on a pole with only a bra and shorts. I shallowed my pride. Every ounce killed me a little inside. Here we go. I walked to the counters. I am going to need to be drunk so I don't remember this. "White wine please." A man sat next to me. "Come here often?" "No. I am meeting someone." "Well where are you from?" "Ireland." "Really I thought you were from paradise." "No. Now go away. I am taken." It was harsh but I feel terrible for doing this. I feel like I am cheating but I am not. If she.... I don't even... No. "You actually came? I thought you would chicken out. Or did you come to your senses." It's for Liam for Liam for Liam. "I realized how much I actually.... Wanted to try this." I puked a little in my mouth. "That's good. How about we talk?" She gave me a smile. I smiled back. I nodded. She hopped down from the counter. She grabbed my hand and leaded me to a booth. She sat right next to me. "What made you change your mind?" Um.... I don't know.... Um make it up moron. What would you want to hear? "I missed you." She smiled. I smiled back. She laid her hand on my cheek. "I can't believe this really is happening." I was puzzled."What? Why?" "I always thought you were perfect for me. But your better than I am. So... Special." Crap now I feel bad. Think about what she did. Slut...... Ok go. "Don't worry it's ok now." She put her hand over mine. She kissed my hand. I pulled away without thinking. "What?" "Oh um I just thought I...." "You should do it?" "Yeah." NO! She lifted her hand. I pecked it barely touching it. I miss Niall.... "We should have fun." "Like what?" "Follow me." She pulled me to the dance floor. Dancing.... I suck at dancing. "Sorry I can't dance." I began to walk away. She grabbed my wrist. "You don't have too. I only do." She touched my boob. I moved her hand. "Don't touch me there." "Your still new. It's ok." She put her hand back but I moved it again. "Just wait it will feel good." I saw Natalie though the crowd. She mouthed keep doing it they are finding Liam. Do it or its ruined. I took all my pride and respect and buried it deep down. She touched my boob again. She nodded at me. She danced on me. I tried to step back but she would get closer. She grabbed my thigh. Niall! I screamed in my mind for someone to save me. She leaned into my ear. "Be dirty." "No. I am taken." I slipped My eyes opened. She smiled "So am I what they don't know won't kill them." She kissed my ear and nibbled on it. I shuddered. "Stop." She laughed and touched my body. I pushed her off. She laughed again and spoke. "Look its either you learn to have fun or were done." We never started! She held out her hand. Natalie nodded from the crowd. Get closer. Trick her! She is killing me here. I pulled her to my body. She laughed. She moved against me. I puked a little. She grabbed my body. I see Liam. . He's coming. He stopped as he saw what she did next. She pecked my lips. I pulled away. She tried to grab me but I pulled away. "Don't touch me." "What?" Liam stood be hide her. He was bright red. We was spilling with anger. Ann turned around to be face to face with Liam. "What the fuck Ann? You try to make a move with my best friend. Its over how could you? You know what I don't care. Just go." She glared at Liam and smiled at me. She stepped towards me. "How about you Mady?" Niall snaked his arms around my body. "Ann look you have some commitment issues. An look for people like you not ones in a relationship. Or if you are it's not worth it." "But you cheated on Niall with me!" "I actually helped Liam with this one. I am sorry but I don't have a interest in you. I am hopelessly in love with Niall. You will feel the same with that special guy or girl." "That's you!" "No it's not. I am in a relationship it might seem like me but trust me it's not. How about that girl?" I pointed at a girl stirring her wine around with a toothpick. "Ill try. I am sorry everyone. I won't call you ever again. Good luck everyone." "That's really nice Ann. It's out of character. Surprises like that are good." I smiled "Fuck off." Ann rolled her eyes smiling. "So sweet now go try." She waved goodbye and went to the girl. They started up a convertation. "Lets go. I feel dirty. An I need Niall's kisses." I whined "Of course you will get plenty of those tonight." Niall winked at me We all went home. I wanted to check on Liam but he didn't want to talk this has to be rough. Wait do I still have Zoeys number? Maybe I can.... No.... To bad!

----------------------------------------------

Wow scary! Thanks for reading! What do y'all think Mady will do? Is Zoe a friend, therapist, or just someone they might need later on? How knows! YAY ANNS GONE!!! or is she?

-we_are_directioners_