Stop...

I dropped my purse next to the door. I moved to the coach slowly. My body ached. I fell on the coach. It was so comfortable. I flipped though the channels. Nothing good of course. It was 11 at night. I didn't expect Niall to be home. I am surprised I am home I felt my eyes flicker. The weight pulled on them. I tried to keep them open but it was no use. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~NIALLS HOME~~~~~

I heard a lot thud. "Niall be careful. Mady is home." I heard Liam. He sounded like he was struggling. "You look funny..." Niall slurred "Shut up." Niall laughed. "Sit down. Your to drunk to stand." I sat up. My head was throbbing. "Madyson are you in there?" Liam knocked on the door. "No.... That's why her car is there." Niall dragged his words. "You're rude when your drunk." I climbed off the coach and opened the door.

A overwhelming smell of beer embraced my nose. "He's drunk?" I asked Liam He nodded. "Can you bring him inside?" I asked Liam picked up Niall and laid him on the coach. "Thanks. Does he do anything when he's drunk?" "He's rude, clumsy, and try's to make you feel stupid." "Ok. That's not to bad." "Right now he's not. But he will say things he doesn't mean to start a fight. Just ignore him."

I nodded "If he does anything too bad just leave." I nodded "Are all the boys drunk besides you?" "Lou and Harry." "Zayn didn't drink?" "Nah he knew the others would so he said he didn't want me to deal with them all. He took Lou home. I got Harry and Niall." I nodded I turned to look at Niall. He was moving his hand in front of his face. "I have to go. Harry is in the car. I gave him my house keys to play with but last time he ended up poking everything. It's hard to explain but Natalie might have a fun night tonight." Liam laughed

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for bring him home. See you later." I hugged him and he left. "Hey babe. Wanna have fun?" Niall sat up on the couch smiling. "No. I am tried." I groaned Niall raked my body. "It's fine she does have to know." "Who doesn't?" "My girlfriend." "Well it's too late." "No it's not." "She knows Niall." "How? Did you tell her?" "No you did." "When?" "Just now." "Really?" "Yep! Here take this. It will help." I handed him some pills. He looked at the pills and smiled. "Thanks." He threw them in his mouth and laughed. I handed him a bottle of water. He gulped it down quickly.

"I am going to bed." I felt my body weaken. "Please!" "Please what?" "Stay with me your pretty." His cheeks reddened as a smile creeped on his cheeks. "Oh really?" "Yes ma'am." "Well I can't turn that down now can I?" I giggled as he shook his head slowly. "Scoot over." I motioned him. I sat on the side of the couch. His body leaned against me. "Where are you from love?" His blue eyes were bright and passion burned though them. "Well my family is from Texas, but I am Irish. Like you." His accent was thicker and his voice was lower. His eyes lit up. "Irish? Really? I thought you were from paradise." He winked as my giggles fought against my lips. "Nope!" "Well are you a keyboard?" "What?" I laughed Niall is funny when he is drunk I don't know what Liam was talking about.

"Because your just my type." My laughter escaped my lips and rushed though my veins. "I am so glad this is working better with you than that other girl." Niall laid down on my chest. My lips pressed into a hard line. My mind was rushing. My body went limp. "What did you say?" I asked in a low voice.

"That other girl. The one that I was dancing with. I met her at the bar." Niall slurred and dragged out her words. "Who?" I felt my tears brimming on my eyelids. "I don't know. She was short and thin. More than you. But she didn't talk much or laugh. She just smiled and was cold. So cold as she slipped down my mouth. It sorta burned." I jumped off the couch. Niall's head hit the cushion. He sat up and looked at me. "What's wrong?" His words dragged "Niall you have a girlfriend!" "Really since when?" He smiled "For a couple of months!" I yelled He rubbed his head. "Really? Man that's great! What's her name?" "Madyson!" "Whose that?" My tears threaten to tear down my cheeks. My face burned.