Will I?

His face changed completely. I stared at the ground. "So what's your answer?" "Yes." He smiled. His large arms wrapped around my body. He picked me up and spun me around. My giggles filled the dark room. "This is perfect love!" Niall laughed "I hope we aren't moving too fast." "We arent. This is our speed. Our time. Our life." He stared into my eyes. I cupped his face. "I am so lucky to have a man like you." "The one and only." He smirked He pecked my eager lips. "When should I move in?" He set me down. "Tonight?" "I don't think I move all of my things in one night." I laughed He just shrugged. "When then?" "Next week?" "Tomorrow?" "Niall you have to work." "Nope. I have it off." He smirked again "Fine we can start tomorrow. I can put some of my things in storage I think." "No. You live here too it can be put out also." "Alright. But not too much." Niall wrapped his arm around me. "Are you hungry love?" "Yes." He kiss my lips gently. "Is that enough?" "Nope still hungry." I smiled He kiss me again. I ran my fingers though his hair. He cupped my face. "We have so much to catch up on." I felt his smile on my lips. "We do. Let's start now." I kissed him breaking the conversation. I love him so much. His touch. His laughter. His goofy love for life. How do I get lucky with a man like this. "I am a wee bit tried do you want to go to sleep?" Niall asked "Yeah but you have to carry me." "deal." He smiled He blew out the lights and held me close to his chest up the stairs. I slipped into the bed. He laid next to me. I cuddled up on his chest. "This is a odd way to sleep." Niall said "No so I can here your heart beat." I looked down at him. My hair fell on his face. "I love you." "I love you too."

-------------------------

Thanks for reading. Sorry it's short! Are they moving too fast?

-we_are_directioners_