Important Jealous Dinner

Niall's POV

••••••••••••••

"Babe your phone is ringing." I called for Madyson "Just take a message I need to do something." She answered I shrugged. My eyes met the screen. Derek was clear on the small screen. A picture of a young girl with a boy smiling began poking at my heart. Was this the boy who broke her heart? Or did he have a different name? I answered.

Hey Madyson. I miss you! Can we meet up today?

Why?

So we can talk about our plans coming up. What's wrong with your voice?

Cold. I am sorry I am forgetful. What plans?

My boss wants to meet you. He is thinking of something's to get you started. I told him about your fiancee Niall. He is bursting with joy when he found out. He said that Niall is a great guy and can help you with preparing to be a singer.

Oh really? That's great. Can I bring him?

Of course. He would like to meet for classy black tie dinner tonight. Is that okay? You sound like a man.

Sounds great and hey I am a sexy man.

Whatever. I will see you there. Dress nicely in a dress. Tell Niall too. We are going to head there around 8. We will text you the address. It's called the Black Lace.

I will tell her. Thank you. See you then.

Her? Who is this?

Sorry I wasn't thinking. I am feeling better see you there bye!

I hung up quickly. Shit. I hope she can go or this will look bad. I should have told him off for hurting her. But because of his mistake she's mine now.

"Who was that?" Madyson said dropping a basket of clean clothes on the bed. "Derek. He wants to meet up with us tonight." "Why?" "To discuss plans you have." "About my career?" She asked weirdly "Yeah. Do you want to go?" "Of course. It's what I have always wanted." She stared at the ground. She still shook up from the passing. Natalie and her aren't even invited to the funeral because the parents said it was their faults. This hit her hard. It's been a week and it still is hurting her. "Its a dress nice thing."

She nodded. "Well I think I have something I can wear. Please don't drink to much tonight." "I am not drinking." As much as I would like too she means a hell of a lot more to me than a beer does. "What time is it?" She asked I glanced at my phone. "5:00. They want to go to a really nice place." She nodded. "What time do meet up with them?" "Around 8." "I should start getting ready. I still need to shower." She loosen her hair from a messy bun. It trembled down her pale skin.

Her fingers tugged though it. The dark hair was wavy and completely beautiful. She unknowingly did her habit of running her fingers though her bangs pulling it back causing it to fall back loosely. She sighed and walked to the drawers and got her under garments. "I shouldn't be that long." She peck my rosy cheeks heating at her touch. She walked to the bathroom leaving me wanting her more. I guess I should shower too. I walked to the other bathroom we had. I need my shampoo. Harry forgot his here from the months ago he stayed.

I prefer mine. I walked back to the normal bathroom and opened the door. Steam laced my face. Her scent tackled my yearning nose. I moved the shower curtain to see my love completely naked. Her body glistened from the water. She covered her body. "Niall!" She screamed angrily I chuckled forgetting my purpose. "Do you need something?" She said trying to move the curtain back. Her hair stuck to her body. It laid flatly against her. "Um..." "Shower?" She asked "Love too." I smirked "Not with me! I mean do you need your soap and stuff?" I nodded She yanked the curtain back closing my vision of her body. I pulled it back open seeing her body once more uncovered as she reached for my soap. It fell on the floor of the tub as she hands covered herself once more. I laughed. I grabbed them looking at her body on the way down and up.