At the Boys House

"Get up." Natalie hit me with a pillow. "How about no." I buried my face in my bed. "I can't leave now. My bed trusted me. The pillow held me when nobody else did.

My blankets always wrapped me with warmth and love. If I leave I will lose their trust. I can't do that to them." "You act like they are real people get up!" Natalie hit me square in the face with the pillow. "Nooo." I moaned . I rolled over, curling in a ball. "Fine no chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, milk, or anything else I made for you. Go to bed I will eat it myself." I sat straight up. My eyes were wide. "You wouldn't dare."

Natalie smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders. "Fine not like I care." you darn dirty liar. Of course I lied. She knows I love to eat. But she won't win this time. "Fine more for me!" She skipped away like a school girl. Don't get up don't get up. The food called for me. Mady come eat us. Don't you love us? Let us love you. Come to us. Well when you put it that way, I have to come. Not because I Natalie tricking me. Not because I am hungry. But for the food. "THIS IS FOR FOOD!!!!"

I passed Natalie in seconds. I stacked up two places of food. "I knew I could get you to get up with food." "That is where you are wrong." She sat right in front of me eating a small plate of food. She folded her hands under her chin and smiled.

"Oh am I?" "Yep." I muffled as I ate my pancakes. "How?" "The food. They wanted me. So this is for them." I poked at my food. "Oh ok sure. Sometimes your imagination finds the weirdest ways to save you, scare you, make me laugh at you, or just to god knows what!" I laughed a little. "Guilty as charged. But hey my ideas save our butts all the time. So don't hate me because of my active imagination."

"Good point. An I am not I am just saying its weird sometimes." "Fine. I am eating the rest of this." I reached for the rest of the food on the table and ate it without a problem. "Have you ever heard of left overs?" "Yeah I don't believe in leftovers." "Yeah but it would be nice to have some food that you don't finish completely."

"Stop making things I like." Natalie rolled her eyes. "Fine but tomorrow is your day to cook." "Fine I have to go shower and get ready." I put my plate in the sink and walked to the shower. It took me 10 or so minutes.

"Hurry up I need at shower!" "Fine but you act like there isn't another shower." I walked out clothed. "Its not the same." "Whatever." I went to my bedroom to do my make up. It didn't take long. I don't like a lot. I was wearing dark blue and black skinny jeans, a red shirt see though that went to my elbows, a white tank top and black flats. My hair was straightened.

I think I look alright. That's until Natalie walked in. She was wearing a teal shirt that went half way down her stomach, a white tank top, skinny blue jeans, curled hair, a white bow, and finally teal flats. "How do I look?" "I don't know how about switching clothes?" "That means good I hope and no thanks!" I rolled my eyes and called Niall. He picked up on the 3rd ring.

Hey Niall.

Hey Mady. How is it going?

Good we are ready to go and we will drive there if you cant drive us.

No don't we are ready just getting last minute things ready. We will come get you in 10. Can you send me your address?

Yeah. My bad.

It's fine. Don't worry about it. We will see you soon. Bye Love.

Bye Niall.

I hung up. "Oooh who was that?" "Niall I just said Bye Niall." "Was Harry there?" "I am guessing yes." "Perfect." I smiled at her seeing how excited she was. "They are on their way." I sent Niall our address and he already texted back he was. "Ok let's wait. We can watch TV until they get here."