Just The Girl Hes Looking For

Liam's POV

"She's really nice." I smiled "What's her name again?" "Taylor." My cheeks became red. Zayn stared at me. Perrie laid a plate in between us. "I made cookies." Perrie smiled I took one cookie. "Tell me more Liam." Perrie snuggled closer to Zayn.

"How?" "What is she like?" "Well she loves to read. Her mom is pushy. She loves animals. She is 20. She is the only child. Her parents are divorced. She grew up with her grandma. Her favorite color is red. An she is a huge classic novel fan but is a die heart rock band girl." I watched as their mouths dropped.

"What?" I questioned. "Well that's a lot to learn in 3 hours. I thought you only talked about novels?" Zayn said "Well we did but I asked her about herself also." I added "Well you should invite her over." Perrie smiled. "No!" Perrie jumped and Zayn stared at me oddly. "Why?" "Because she doesn't want a relationship right now. I have to ease into it. Plus I need to know her more. I am going to go to a classic movie Fest later and take her.

Its Thursday." "Thursday?" Perrie asked "Yeah... Why?" "It's Tuesday." "So?" "You have to have time in between so she can check her schedule to see if she can go." Perrie added "Oh right well I guess so. I was texting her last night. The dork added her picture on my phone and I didn't notice." "Dork?" Zayn laughed "It felt right." I laughed "Well I am going to call her. I will tell you how it goes later. Bye guys." I hugged Zayn and Perrie.

I called her in my car. She picked up at the 3rd ring.

Hey Taylor.

Hi Liam. What's up?

Well I just wanted to ask you something.

What is it? Do you just want to meet me at Starbucks?

Yeah sure. If you want too.

Of course! I would love too. I will see you in 5?

I will be there.

Okay. Bye!

Bye!

With that I hung up. I drove to Starbucks as fast as possible. I entered to see her sitting in the same couch as before. Her nose was buried in a book. I chuckled to myself. I slowly walked towards her. I sat on the couch. "Hey Taylor." She looked up with a wide smile. "Good story?" I asked "Yeah... Sometime like that..." She smiled. Her hair was pulled back to a high cheerleader pony tail thing. A white bow rested on top. "I didn't know you wore glasses." "Oh I do. I just lost my contacts. And I was rushing to get her." "Why?" "I wanted to see you." A smile pastured across my face.

"What did you want to ask me?" "Do you want to go to a classic film movie festival?" "Me?" I nodded becoming nervous. My foot shook. My palms became sweaty. Her white dress fit her perfectly. I couldn't help but take in her beauty. This didn't help my case of being nervous. "Can you? Its on Thursday." My legs began to shake. She opened her mouth. An I was shocked with her words...

-------------------------

Thanks for reading! Cliffhanger!! Sorry for the short chapter! Do y'all prefer it spaced or not spaced I am going to space them if that's ok with y'all.

-we_are_directioners_