Crazy Words

Madyson's POV

---------------

My heart raced against my rib cage. This could go so many ways. I am shaking in my socks. My head was swirling. Niall had to go to work today. I emptied our suitcases from our romantic and loving honeymoon. I felt terrible that I haven't told him yet.

I need to talk to someone. I dialed Natalie's number quickly.

Hello Natalie?

Hey Madyson. How was your vacation?

Perfect. But I don't know what to do about that thing. I have to tell him. I am telling him tonight.

Well how long have you been doing this?

For a while now. I don't know what he will say.

Listen he will be excited. Having a baby is huge!

I know. Keep it down I am going to tell everyone tomorrow. You and the doctor are the only ones that know.

Good thing you checked before telling Niall.

Yeah. I couldn't chance him going though that again.

He was a wreck.

I know. He was really excited about it.

I know he was going crazy.

Yeah well it's different now. I am actually pregnant and I have the cutest way of tell him.

What is it?

I am going to give hints. Like baby back ribs, baby carrots, a baby bottle, baby shrimp, baby everything.

Good luck with that. I made Harry a glass of wine and he asked if I wanted one and I said I couldn't it would hurt the baby. He didn't notice at first and continued watching TV. Then he realized and dropped his glasses and swung me around. It was too cute.

I can't imagine what could happen. That is a cute simple way to tell him. I am going to go because I hear Niall unlocking the door.

Okay good luck! See you soon! Bye.

Thanks. Bye.

I fixed my shirt and adjusted my hair. Niall walked in tiredly making his way towards me. My hands fumbled together until he pecked my cheek. "Hey princess. I am going to go to bed. I am very tired." I began to panic. "No! I mean erm you can't I already made dinner." "Okay. I will go to bed in a couple if minutes then." He mumbled I laced our fingers and tugged him to the table. He dropped his bag and followed.

I helped him sit down and grabbed my gift I got for him. Niall picked up his ribs on the plate. He chewed though them easily. He moved across the plate clearing it. "Did you notice a theme in dinner tonight?" I asked and bit off a carrot. "Not really. Other than it being really good." He smiled

"Well thank you. I got you a gift." Niall smiled "You didn't have too princess. I don't need it." "This one you will." I handed him the bag. The bag itself should hint. It was a baby smiling on a cloud. "Couldn't find a bag huh?" He chuckled

I laughed nervously as he pulled out the tissue paper. "A baby bottle? Why do I need a baby bottle? I am not pregnant." He laughed I sighed at my goofy husband. "Niall what did you eat for dinner?" "Baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby shrimp, baby..." I watched his his face changed. "And the baby bottle?..." I shivered waiting for him to process. "Are you pregnant?" He gulped "Yes." I smiled "Did you..." "I already checked with the doctor. I am a 3 weeks pregnant." His eyes sparkled. "We are having a baby?" I nodded waiting for a reaction.

"We are having a baby. We are having a baby!" Niall got up picking me up in his large arms. "We are having a baby!" He yelled excitedly "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked excitedly "Its too early to tell." I laughed "I think we should have a girl. So I can protect her." "I think we should have a boy first because he can protect her at school too." "Good point. But I don't care I am just so excited. I can't believe this is happening we have to tell the boys and girls tomorrow." "Deal we should have them over." "Absolutely. I can't wait."

His smile was plastered across his face. I could see his happiness overwhelming his face. "I can't sleep now. I feel like I don't need to sleep anymore." he laughed "That's good because we won't get much in the next couple of years." I giggled

"I don't mind." she smiled placing me back on the ground. His arms fell to my hips. I raised on my toes and placed my arms around his neck. "Get ready princess. These are going to the best years of our lives."

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I am going to end this book really really soon. I am going to switch from doing a Harry/Marcel book and do a Louis fanfic. Let me know what y'all think about this. It's going to be a completely different from this book. So yeah thanks again! please comment and vote!

-we_are_directioners_