All Alone

He has been gone for exactly two months. The girls and I hang out as much as possible but everyone gets busy. Natalie's job is killing her. Over time. I swear when she comes home she heads straight to bed. I have to force her to eat. She normally gets to tried and just sleeps at the table the second I turn. I don't know why she volunteers to work more often just because she got promoted. I am proud but she can't just be sleeps anywhere. Then Perrie is about to come home from tour. She comes back in 2 days. She calls every once and a while. Then Ellie is off doing who knows what. She works then sleeps. She called me the other day to ask if I can see her preform but I had to work. I need to make as much money as possible for Christmas. I know he will miss it but hey I can still get him something. I never realized how much you could miss someone. I remember when my parent and I were apart I missed them. Or my brothers and I. But this is different. Everything I see, hear, smell, touch, and taste remind me of him. It's crazy on how much it happens. I am making it hard on myself. I watch every interview they have. Every livestream. Tweet. I feel like a real life directioner. Not a girl waiting for her boyfriend to come back. We skype as much as possible. But it's never for long. We tried to call each other which is easier. We call each other every chance we get. They last normally longer. But I miss his touch. I text him but I rather hear his voice. I have one more month but it seems like years. I feel like that stupid girl from twilight. What ever her name was. Mrs.I have no emotion what so ever I am just going to do nothing while my boyfriend is gone lalalala!!! Why not do something with yourself. God she made women look bad in that movie. That character made us look bad I mean. I don't know the real actor so I can't say. But I have had free time lately. A lot actually. I started to go to the gym. I know. Lazy Mady working out? Yeah I am. It helps me get my mine off everything. Everyone. I actually like going. But every once and a while I will get mobbed. Little girls will come in asking if I am Niall's girlfriend still or am I her or something. I really hope I am I still love him. I am just so nervous he might move on. Next tour I am going with them. I can't stand not having him here. I ran though every thought in my head. It swirled with him. I just miss that cutie. Tomorrow I need to go shopping. I need gifts. Natalie is going to get hers last since she is coming with me tomorrow. I have no idea what to get him. I sank into the coach. Then my phone beeped. Twitter update. One Direction is about to go on stage for a interview. Channel 51. I threw my phone down and searched for the remote. I finally found it. I saw the boys walking on stage. The were on We Made It Big. Mac Daddy hosted it. I can't help but to laugh at his name he chose for this show. "Hello boys." "Hi Mac Daddy." The boys shook hands with him. "Take a seat." The boys sat awkwardly. "So boys. Tell us how's the tour?" "Great we love the fans, music, experience, and just living it." Liam smiled "Yeah I am having a good time." Harry smiled to where is dimples pinched in. I remember how Natalie loves his dimples and how she constantly poked them. I laughed at the thought. "I am having a amazing time. I don't know what we would do without the fans." Niall smiled That smile. "Yeah if we didn't have them this wouldn't be possible." Zayn said waving to the crowd. "That's good. How is...." The man asked them a million different questions. But with each I listened. Sadly I began to think about what if that was me? Siting there in a interview. Being so loved. But thoughts were erupted by a familiar voice. Ann's. I turned. She was on the tv. She was screaming. How sweet. I wish I would have gone. a I should have gone with her. She screamed at Harry? "HARRY HARRY HARRY!!!!!" "Hello Ann!" He waved awkwardly. He was asking himself the same question I was. Was is she talking to Harry and not Liam? Love all the boys but shouldn't you call your boyfriends name? "I need to talk to you!!!" She yelled back "Ok after." Ann nodded. What would she have to say? Liam waved to her and she waved back less excited. Liam's smile weakened but stayed. It slowly faded as he realized all of her attention was on Harry. She better not try to hook up with Harry. Harry loves Natalie and she loves him. The interview soon ended with everyone wondering what will happen in that conversation that she couldn't just tell him they need to talk? They walked off stage each one on edge. I felt my body tense. Ann followed the boys with the guards around her. Minutes passed. My brain swirled with what it might be. What could be happening? Then my body went limp. My phone rang. Its Niall. I slowly answered.