Change of Plans

Madyson's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Can you tell me why now? It's been 3 days Madyson. Derek and Charlie have been calling nonstop. What is happening?" Niall asked I felt embarrassed for what he has done. "Derek screwed up." I shorted my thoughts. "What did he do?" His arm draped around my wasit. My hair was scattered be hide me. I stared at Niall. His hair was knotted but so cute. He looked so sleepy. The phone woke him up.

"Charlie is Derek's dad. So no matter how I sounded it would get signed. Its because I was his friend I already was signed without a check. I don't want to be signed like that. I want to work for it. I want tone able to be like the boys and you. You worked so hard to be where you are. I want to be like that. It's really tough. I just said I am not doing it. I am not signing with them. If that means I never get a record deal than that's okay because I don't want to be that girl." My hand rested on his muscular arm. My head spun.

I am angry at Derek. I might be over dramatic but I don't want to be like that."Well management has heard you before they have offered you a deal." Niall reminded me "I know but.." "Princess Simon wouldn't offer you a deal if you weren't good. He said you could be opening for us at our next your in a couple months. We could record you and get you ready. Please we will be able to be with you more often. By we I mean me." "I don't know Niall." "We say we broke up but I wanted to help you and he will listen to you. That way it's honest." "I don't want to break up! Or even say we are. I guess I can try it." A smile covered Niall's face. "Great we are meeting up with him at 3.". "What? You already knew I was going to say yes?" "Honestly a little. But this was planed to find a opening act since the last one said were too loud." He chuckled His fingers tugged though my tangled hair.

••••••••••••••Lunch••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Boys and Madyson." Simon welcomed us. We sat down at a cushioned chair. The girls walked in talking. They squeezed in the giant booth. "So any ideas who could be our opening act?" Simon asked looking around. "I have one." Niall answered "Who?" Everyone waited for his answer. I held his hand tightly assuring him it's okay.

"How about Madyson?" Everyone's eyes flicked to me. I suddenly felt uneasy. "I don't have a record with Madyson and she dropped her other one because of problems. Unless she would like a deal with me." "Well Simon if it's not to much to ask I would love to work with you." I answered trying to paste together confidence. "Well I have heard the boys and you play around in the recording room. I also have clips of you singing. I don't see why I wouldn't sign you. You always are at the concerts. Yeah I would love to sign you." He smiled

The pressure resting on my chest disappeared. "Really?" "Yes Ma'am." Everyone cheered. My heart rushed with the thrill. "Well that was fixed quickly. Congratulations Madyson." Natalie said Niall's arm wrapped around my body.

He planted a soft kiss on my cheek. My life was perfect. I am engaged to the love of my life. I am finally getting signed. I am opening for the boys. I have the best friends I could ever ask for.

"So your wedding is in a few months. Natalie and Harry. Madyson and Niall." Perrie reminded us. "Yeah I am excited." Harry smiled at Natalie. "So are we." Niall looked at me. "Any wine?" the waiter asked "I will pass." I answered The boys had one and so did the girls besides Natalie. "Are you going to get pregnant?" Ellie asked "We are going to try." Niall and I smiled "Well honestly we kinda have no choice." Harry smiled at Natalie. "What?" the boys said in sync. "Well I hope you are ready for a new little Harry running around." Natalie stared at her stomach. "Your pregnant?!" The girls and I squealed "Yeah we found out last week." Harry pulled Natalie into his chest. "Congratulations Natalie and Harry." Simon smiled "This is so exciting!" Perrie clapped Louis laughed at Perrie. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well welcome little Styles to your family." I raised my glass of dr.pepper. We clacked glasses. Louis did it to hard and shattered the glass. "Oh shit!" His hand oozed red liquid. My stomach flopped. "Take him to the hositipal!" Simon yelled The whole restaurant watched. The waiter called for help. A crowd of doctors rushed in. Ellie jumped in the truck this him. She tried to calm him but he wasn't listening.

Well today is really turning. We arrive at the hositipal. Louis needed a few stitches but should be fine after a few days. "Talk about a eventful day." Zayn laughed "No kidding." Harry joked

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you like the book! It's ending REALLY soon so any comments might be included! Thank you guys!

-we_are_directioners_