Crazy Day

Madyson's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Princess.... Princess.... Princess... Mady.... Mady.... Mady... Madyson.... Madyson..... Madyson.... Princess...." "Erm.?" I wiggled curling more into a ball. Niall chuckled. "Princess... I can't feel my arm." I lifted my side up so he could move his arm from under me. Instead he pulled me closer to his body. I straightened myself out and rested in his chest. His fingers ran though my knotted hair. "You are so cute while you sleep." Niall whispered in my ear.

A small smile slipped across my face. "Do you want to eat?" I opened my eyes. His eyes stared down at me. His voice was raspy. "That's a silly question." I answered moving up to face him better. Our foreheads pressed against each others. Niall chuckled lightly. "How about Starbucks and some Nandos?" "That sounds nice." I smiled. His thumb dragged across my bottom lip. "How do you do that?" He asked "What?" "That! You are... Stop it." My brows came together. "What am I doing?" I giggled "Stop it. You can't be adorable and not even try. Do you know how hard is try to be adorable and fail? You don't even try." He stuck out his bottom lip.

His accent was thick and ever so raspy. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Niall you don't try." "Yes I do! I try just to make you smile. Like you make me smile." "See that's adorable. I think its adorable when you act like you arent. Or when you laugh uncontrollably. Or when you pretty much walk I think its adorable." A face welcomed his smile. "Really?" I nodded "I must be sexy then princess." I laughed "Very much babe. Now let's go get dressed." He groaned "I change my mind." A giggle slipped my lips. "No get up lazy." I tried to wiggle from Niall's arms but I was completely helpless. "Niall. You are so lazy get up." I laughed softly

"No. I will under one condition." "What?" A smirk crossed his face. "You will see later tonight." His smirk grew. "Well I can't promise if I don't know what it is." His brow raised. "Don't worry you will enjoy it." "Fine. Get up." I pulled away to only be pulled back. "One kiss?" He begged I hovered over his lips. They brushed slightly against each other. Niall tried to move closer but I move farther. Niall's hand came to the back of my head. His lips collided on mine. The seconds passed and my heart beat matched our rhythm. He pulled away with a smile.

He climbed out of bed leaving me wanting more.I laid for a second unable to move. I sighed and got out of the bed. I walked to the closet. I grabbed a random shirt and a jacket. I walked out and threw them on the bed. I snatched my black skinny jeans and boots. I peeled off my pjs and slipped on my shirt. I felt Niall's eyes raking my body. "Turn around!" I threw my pj shirt at him laughing. "I am good right here." He leaned against the door frame with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes. I slipped in my jeans. "Can you pass me some socks?" Niall asked tugging on his jeans. I walked to the dresser and pulled a pair out. I tossed them to him. They fell on the ground. I sighed and continued getting ready. I pulled on my socks and boots. "You look good in my clothes princess." I looked down at my shirt. It was a Niall's football jersey. "I love that one on you." He smiled. "Really?" I ran my fingers down it. "Yeah it has your last name on it." I turned the shirt so I could see. Horan laid across it. I smiled at my future.

"Are you ready?" "Yeah." I grabbed my jacket and walked with Niall to the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My legs lifted me into Nandos door. "Let's go sit over here." Niall placed his hand on the small of my back. I followed his led. We sat at a booth. "Welcome to Nandos. What would you like? Or the usual would be fine?" A red hair girl asked us. She twirled a black pen in her hand and a book in the other. "The usual please." Niall answered She smiled at him and stood there staring at him. My foot started to rattle. "Anything else Mr.Horan?" She leaned into him. "Nope that should be good." He smiled cluelessly "Are you sure?" She leaned her forearms on the table. Her chest was clearly revealed. "How about now?" She batted her eyelashes with a smile. "No ma'am thats it." I snapped a her head turned to me. "I am sorry I didn't see you there." she smiled