Stay With Me

"Niall..." "Yes princess?" "Are you going to leave?" "I wasn't unless you want me too." "No please stay. I don't want to be alone." Niall held my hand tighter. "Good I was hoping you would say that. You get hurt a lot don't you?" "Like this? No. Actually never I only ever came here because I am actually hurt was with Edward coming back. An now..." "Oh I am sorry. I shouldn't have taken you to the meet and greet. Your here now because of me. Your getting hurt because of me." Niall's eyes watered. "Niall... I am also at fault at this. You had no idea it would happen. An I am glad I came. If I didn't thoughs girls would be died. You might be died. I would have never saved thoughs people. I would be at home upset thinking you don't want to be with me. I am glad I came. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way." I smiled at Niall. My face felt numb but I did my best to smile anyways. "But if you didn't come you wouldn't have been here. Natalie wouldn't be here. Lou wouldn't be here..." "And neither would you." His face softened. "Look Niall things happen. We make mistakes and learn our lesson. Do not blame yourself for everything that goes wrong. Its not your fault. Things happen. I will be fine after a while. So will Natalie and Lou. Do not let those men make you take their faults an throw you under a bus. You had no idea. It's not your fault and if I didn't go we might still be fighting." Niall nodded. "Babe smile. I can't stand seeing you beat yourself up about something you couldn't control. Its just another scar for my body. No wait its my battle scar. Just like the ones on my head. I have plenty and adding a few more wont hurt." I gave Niall a reassuring smile. "It won't be easy will it?" "Not even a little. But hey who said we wanted to have a easy relationship?" Niall chuckled "I don't know it would be nice sometimes." "Oh really?" "Nah I rather have you than have it easy." Niall winked at me. "Your adorable." "I try I really do." "Really because you just laughing makes me happy." Niall blushed "I am lucky to have a girl like you." "Yeahhh." Niall laughed. I wasn't kidding his laughter made my pain ease away as a smile cracked over my face. "Just kidding babe. I am lucky to have my Irish lad." "I am lucky to have my Irish girl." "You remembered?" "I remember how you fell on top of me when we first met." "Yeah I am clumsy." Niall smiled. "Sawyer?" "Yes?" "Your pregnant." What? "How we haven't done anything! Niall the sight of you got me pregnant!" The doctor laughed uncontrollably. "I am just kidding I love seeing the reactions of the couples yours by far was the best. You should have seen the couple next door. Their faces were priceless!" "Nice!" Niall high fived the guy. Wait is he talking about... Ahh. "Was the women named Natalie by chance?" "Yeah you know her?" I busted out laughing. "I live with her she's my best friend! What did she say?" "She slapped the man next to her saying I told you we needed to check the condom again! Then he said I did you just pulled me in." I roared in laughed but stopped. Niall gave me a confused look then looked at the doctor. "Um you see you have to stay calm for a while you get to go home tomorrow but you can't do anything dangerous." "Calm? Calm I can do that. Calm... Calm?" the word didn't fit in my mind. Calm how do I stay call. I cry when I laugh to much which happens often. I love having the thrill of things. "I CAN'T SEE NIALL!!!" I blurted out without thinking. "What?" Niall's eyes were on me. His face was soft. Crap. "No no sweetie! I didn't mean it like that! I mean... I get really excited when we hang out or we are talking." I felt the heat creep over my face. "Really?" Niall's eyes lit up like a child. "Hello?" I forgot the doctor was here. "No that should be fine but be careful but no sexual intercourse please." My jaw dropped. I couldn't speak we never have had sex. But sure seems like we have I guess since we aren't talking. "No no no. We haven't done that." Niall's words came out dull and flat. "Oh I am sorry. I um just don't do anything like that. You can kiss or snog or whatever you kids call it these days. Suck each others faces. Or eat each other. I don't care but just be careful. I recommended not sleeping alone ma'am. Be in a loving environment. I explained this to your friend already. Everything should go back to normal in a few weeks. If you happen to want to have sexual relations you must wait 3 weeks. I am going to head off. The nurse has my number if you need anything. Feel better. Good Luck! And boy. You and your friend need to watch these girls the soldiers came in and ma'am... We want to say... Dam! You really showed them! Your a hero. Thank you." With that the doctor left. "You heard him. No sex. So stop turning me on." Niall muttered I giggled he's so cute. "I am not doing anything." "Exactly. You don't even have to try." I giggled at him. "Hey we are going to go to bed." Harry walked in. "Ok and wait did you guys really do it?" "What have sex?" "Yeah..." "No. I knew he was joking. But Natalie went along so did I and it was funny." Harry smirked leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets. "Sure..." Niall winked. "Good night tell Natalie I said feel better!" Harry nodded and was gone. "Well how about we go to bed?" Niall said twisting my hair around his finger. "Sure." I scooted down my bed. I was about to turn until I remember I can't. Stupid stitches. I laid there not moving anymore. "We are going to watch your door and have body guards watching it." the nurse said leaning in the door way. Niall nodded as did I. "Alright good night." The nurse left. Niall sat next to me in a chair holding my hand. I gripped his tightly. "Don't leave me." "Never." "I love you Niall." "I love you Mady." I felt him peck my lips lightly. I saw his figure still leaning over me. "Don't tease me." I must my hand on the back of his head pulling him back lightly. I felt his smile as I kissed him. "Don't let me go." Niall muttered "Never."

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have been super busy!!! But thanks! Please Rate! Vote! Comment! Follow! Tell me what you think!!! Y'all are so quite!!!

-we_are_directioners_