I Don't Know

Nialls POV

My hands were shaking. I mean my whole body was shaking. I just met this girl and I am falling. We are alone. By ourselves. Go on say something! "DOYOUWANTTOCOMEOVERLATER?!" She stared at me blankly. That's a big fat no! "What? I am sorry you just said it to fast and I couldn't hear you either." Ok so I might not have screwed up. I took a deep breath. "Do you want to come over to my place later? We won't be alone if you don't want too. Natalie,Harry, and the rest of the guys can come too." Confidence and a smile. Come on. A smile appeared on her face that's a good sign. "I would love to but." "Its fine I get it." My heart turned to dust. "What no! I mean but when? Did you think I would say no?" To he honest yes. I can't say that I will sound weak if I say no I expected you to say yes I will sound like a player. Wing it. "I just thought you would be to busy or something." Act cool. I took another deep breath. "Well we would love to and yeah sure but who is the other guys?" "The other guys in the band." "Oh yeah! So are you really famous or something?" She doesn't know? This is my chance to just make her think I am a normal guy. So I can see if she likes me for me. Not the band or the money. "Not really." "Oh I thought you would be you are a amazing singer. You will get there one day. With your talents you guys could be a huge band! I know it." she smiled at me clueless of my hope. "Yeah I hope so we work really hard and we love our fans." "Maybe I can see you one day. I mean you know see you play." She blushed at her words. What was she thinking? Aww who cares? I just want to hold her like Harry is holding Natalie. they early know each other and they are already falling in love. One day that will be us. I barely know her but I want her. "Hello Niall?" Her words broke my thoughts. "Oh sorry love. We can sit in the back so we can talk more and see how much Harry can keep his hands off Natalie." She giggled and nodded. She grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she realized what she did then dropped my hand. "Um sorry." "Don't be I don't mind." I reached for her and it took a second but finally she held mine again. We walked back hand in hand. I don't know where I got the courage to hold her hand but I glad I got it. If she makes me feel this way I can't imagine what it will be like later. Help me now because I am in head first. "You can go first." I held the car door open for her. She smiled and got in. The whole way we laughed and talked about random things. But of course we made to back to the mall to soon. "We can't let you walk alone so we will drive you up next to your car. I am guessing its that red one because its the only other one here." Harry said taking to Natalie. "Ok that would be great!" I weakly smiled at Mady but I don't want her to go. This day has been great. I can't let her leave yet! "Do you want to sleep over?" "What?" Harry's head snapped back. He stared at me giving me the what are you doing face. I didn't care I wanted her answer. Wait did I say sleepover? I am a idiot! "That would be great but we just met and all. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow at your place and maybe we can." I smiled at her words. She has pride in herself. But maybe tomorrow I will have to ask later if it all goes well. "That would be great. Here I will walk you to your car." "SO WILL I!!!! I mean I will walk you to your car if you want Natalie." Everyone laughed at Harry being so edger to walk her. But Harry didn't seem to notice his eyes we fixed on Natalie. "I would love that." Harry smiled then in a second was at her door to open it for her. Madyson moved to quickly for me to do the same. Was it on purpose? No of course not... I hope. We walked to their car. It was nice. We said our good byes but longer than we thought. "Um bye Madyson. I will miss... I will see you tomorrow I hope. We can come get you if you would like. We don't mind." I rocked back and forth on my heels. I was so nervous. Rejection kills me. "If you want. But we don't want to get in the way of everyone. I will see you tomorrow and I will miss you too. I really hope that is what you were going to say if not... sorry. but yeah you will see us." Courage. Confidence. Flirt. Be Harry. "What are you doing?" I tried to wiggle my eyebrows like Harry it didn't really work. "Nothing never mind." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Aw no sweetie. Its ok what's wrong?" Did she just call me sweetie? Why am I so happy about a dumb nickname? "Nothing don't worry about it. And that's great I will see you then." I grabbed both of her hands by her sides. They dangled between us. A little more Niall. More confidence. I leaned in. My heart was beating faster. Go for it. Oh my god I am kissing her. I am kissing her. Now what? Do I stop or wait until she does? Just keep going. Our lips moved together. Like they were in sync. They molded together perfectly. I wonder if she liked no loved this as much as I do. She began to pull away. "No" "What?" She giggled I guess I said that to loud. "Well look who was snogging now?" Natalie said with her arms crossed. "You two were too." Madyson giggled again. "That's because... That's because we wanted too." "So did we." I shot back only playfully though. Harry shrugged. I hugged Madyson then Natalie. Harry glared at me. Dude clam down you aren't even dating. But I understood when he hugged her. I watched him carefully. Watching his hands. He whispered something in her ear which made her laugh. Then he told Natalie something. I glared at him. But my anger melted away when Madyson kissed my cheeks. I ended up blushing. I kissed hers. Then Natalie's. Harry did the same with both. "Bye boys!" "Call me when to come or when you are coming." "I don't have your number." "Yes you do both of you do. Check your phones. Bye!" Like that they were gone. I looked at my phone to see Madysons name in my favorites. So was Natalie. I guess Harry saw the same because he smiled at his phone. I will text her in a minute. Harry already was texting Natalie. "I miss her already." Harry whined "Me too. let's go we need to get ready for tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! What do you think so far? Aren't they the cutest couples! I love the boys when they are nervous. So cute! Remember Vote Comment Like Rate or what ever you like is fine!

- we_are_directioners_