Our Night

"Well it's getting pretty late I am going to head out." "But Liam its a sleepover. Not stay until its late go home over." Lou stood up talking to Liam. "I guess. I will stay sorry." "Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." I walked over to Liam and rubbed his back. He relaxed under my touch. I quickly removed my hand. I didn't mean to do that. Well I did just not in a loving way. I hope he understood I meant it in a friendly way. "Thanks Mady." Liam pulled me into a side hug. My body tensed up. It was hard to move. But its just Liam being friendly so just relax. I tried my best to relax. Soon enough it worked. "No problem. What about we watch a movie now?" "What movie? Not toy story." Niall projected Liam's face formed a frown. "How about....The titanic?" Harry said He holds Natalie close to his body. Every once and a while they move but just to hold each other again. Don't get me wrong I am happy for them. Its cute how much they want to be around each other. "NOOOOO!!! I rarely cry in movies. A few get to me and that one gets me every time!" Natalie whined. "That's why I can hold you and make you feel better." Natalie shook her head. "How about....The proposal!!!" I yelled Natalie smiled and nodded. "I will open up Netflix." Niall said turning on his tv. "Is this a really bad chick flick?" Liam moaned "No it's funny. You will love it." I clapped my hands and the movie started. The boys constantly laughed. I was proud of my choice. The movie ended with Lou screaming "IDIOT ASK HER TO MARRY YOU ALREADY!!!!! WE KNOW YOU LOVE HER!!! SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK!!! HURRY UP!!!!" Everyone laughed at how he yelled at the people. "See that was a good movie." I smiled at the boys. "Eh it was alright." Lou groaned "Uh no mister. You were screaming at the tv the whole time. You got more into it than I did." I pointed at Lou. He just puffed and crossed his arms. It's already 12. Our pizza never came. "Hey guys what happened to the pizza?" I questioned "It was suppose to be here hours ago." Liam checked his phone. "I will call them." Liam left again. Lou followed him. "That's weird. Why wouldn't it come?" Niall rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know. It's strange."Harry said "I wonder if they just forgot." I pushed my hair back from my face. "Can't be. They write it down." Natalie joined in. "Are you kidding me?" Liam yelled into the phone. "No I am sorry. Good luck. It's no... It's not your fault....Good luck...Yeah....Thanks...Bye....No I will....Bye." Liam walked back in the room. He rubbed his face. He sighed. "What happened?" I questioned "They got robbed. They were just working and a guy came in with a gun. We are lucky they just got off the phone with us and didn't write Niall's address down or we could be targeted. I am just going to call another place." "No don't. I can make something. Natalie do you want to come?" She shook her head. She buried her head in Harry's chest. I rolled my eyes and got up. Niall followed quickly be hide me. "Can you cook?" "No. But I can help." Niall smiled He's so cute. He handed me a apron. "Kiss me! Am Irish?" Niall smiled and pulled me closer. "That's so cheesy." I pecked Niall's lips. He blushed. "Can you get the noodles, basil, and cheese?" Niall nodded. He slipped on a green apron like the one he gave me. I made pasta. It was quick and easy. "Time to eat!" I placed the last bit of pasta on the plate. I turned to see everyone at the table siting quietly. "Here." I placed a plate in front of everyone. Everyone dug in. There was nothing left. I am glad I made extra. "What about dessert?" Natalie proclaimed "I totally forgot my bad. Go relax we won't be long." Everyone finished and went to the living room. "What are we making?" "Ice Cream Cookies." Niall gave me a weird look but nodded. He grabbed cookies and a big thing of ice cream. "Alright now spray the bowls and we can begin." We sprayed the pans with Pam and made the cookies. "Not like that Niall. Like this." I showed him with the cookie dough rolled up in my hands. "I can't." I wrapped my hands around his to show him and he got it. "Now when they are done we out ice cream on them." Niall nodded We stayed in the kitchen talking. Nothing seemed to matter but us. We got in a personal topic. Family... He told me about his. I had no idea. He began telling me about his parents until the buzzer went off. I am glad I didn't say anything about my family. They are great loving people but they can be dramatic or rude. Its just a crazy mess. I didn't really want to get in to it. "Oh they are done." I nodded and took out the cookies. We placed 2-3 scoops on each. It felt weird not telling him anything about my family. But I put it out of my head and acted like it never came to mind. "What is this?" Harry pointed the ice cream. Liam already was half way done. "Eat it! Its good!!!" Liam exclaimed The boys looked at each other and took a bite. Their eyes widened and they practically stuffed their faces. "That was delicious. I didn't know you could cook too." Lou rubbed his stomach. "You have no idea!" Liam said Niall's shot at Liam. Then to me. "I will explain later." I whispered in his ear. Niall finished his cookie quietly. "Well I am going to head to bed." Lou said sensing the awkwardness. "Me too." Liam caught on. "I will get you a blanket." Niall said though his teeth. "Um thanks." Niall left and came back with pillows and blankets. "Don't you have guests rooms?" Harry asked Niall puffed and pointed for everyone to go to one. "How many do you have?" I asked "5 for if the boys come over." I nodded. We walked up stairs. I sat on Niall's bed. I twirled my thumbs. Niall handed me sweats and his shirt. I just changed it didn't bother me that he might see. He changed in front of me. I stared at his chest. It was so toned. But he said he doesn't work out. I don't believe it. My eyes raked his body. He caught me. I jumped on the bed and covered my face. I covered my body. He got under the covers shirtless of course. I turned to him. His eyes were staring straight at me. "I love you." "I love you too."Niall smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled at his touch. My head was against his chest. We remained quiet until I spoke up. "Niall?" "Yes?" "Why me?" "What?" "Why pick me? You could have any girl. Anything you want. But you still picked me... Why?" I leaned back to look into his eyes. "Because I actually don't get what I want. I never get the girl. I didn't mean to pick you. I just fell for you. I couldn't help it. I was afraid you would pick Liam instead of me. I never get the girl. It's always the other boys. I am just me. For the most part you never notice how much other guys what you. And when you said you wanted me... I just couldn't believe it. It just new to me. Yeah the fans love me because I am Niall from One Direction. But you treat me like I am just Niall James Horan... No one else but me." I nodded and buried myself into his chest. I smiled against his skin. "Can I ask you a question?" "Yeah?" "Why do not notice when other guys hit on you?" "Because I don't care. I only notice you." Niall rested his head on mine. "Can I play with your hair?" I nodded I felt him try to braid it but undid it. He ran his fingers though my hair a couple of times. "I love you." "I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! Is Liam jealous? Did he actually move on? Poor pizza place! They got robbed!!! Crazy! Will Natalie tell Harry about the tweets? Thanks for reading!!! Remember Comment! Rate! Vote! Follow!

-we_are_directioners_